TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New coaster webcomic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are we not getting exactly? What subtle comic nuances am I missing in a stick figure videotaping another stick figure dangling on a skyride? What are the depths I cannot comprehend of the comedy on a ride op asking if someone is retarded? The greatest humor works of Twain, Swift, and Wilder could not compare to the layered brilliance that is a joke about Son Of Beast losing it loops. Perhaps I should try to look beyond the amazing artwork that matches a 9 year old retarded kid's scribblings on a placemat at a Chili's.

Please, please...tell me what I'm not getting. I'm obviously missing out and I need the masters of comedy to show me the light.

Perhaps I should try to look beyond the amazing artwork that matches a 9 year old retarded kid's scribblings on a placemat at a Chili's.

Ooh! What kind of sauce do you like on your Babyback Ribs? I like the Honey BBQ

First, calm down. Jeez. You stated your opinion, I stated mine. I didn't say yours was wrong.

And if you don't get it, then my explaining it to you isn't going to help. I would like to point out, however, that you not getting something so simple makes the whole thing worth while.

Perhaps I should try to look beyond the amazing artwork that matches a 9 year old retarded kid's scribblings on a placemat at a Chili's.

Ooh! What kind of sauce do you like on your Babyback Ribs? I like the Honey BBQ

I vote for the sauce that best covers up these "drawings."

What are we not getting exactly? What subtle comic nuances am I missing in a stick figure videotaping another stick figure dangling on a skyride? What are the depths I cannot comprehend of the comedy on a ride op asking if someone is retarded? The greatest humor works of Twain, Swift, and Wilder could not compare to the layered brilliance that is a joke about Son Of Beast losing it loops. Perhaps I should try to look beyond the amazing artwork that matches a 9 year old retarded kid's scribblings on a placemat at a Chili's.

Please, please...tell me what I'm not getting. I'm obviously missing out and I need the masters of comedy to show me the light.

This post has become the best part of the thread. Thank you Wes!

I would like to point out, however, that you not getting something so simple makes the whole thing worth while.

Not in this case... The only thing thats funny about this comic is that you actually think it has humor to it.

I vote for the sauce that best covers up these "drawings."

What can one say but:

If the comics contained even the slightest display of artistic talent, and the humor demonstrated even a slight understanding of comedy, perhaps these might slightly amuse. Which they don't. As it stands now, my cat could create better entertainment by strategically arranging his leftover food.

dt

Wow, this makes me sad that everyone is so quick to criticize. They're poorly drawn, but I think that is the point (many successful webcomics are nothing more than stick figures).

I think they're funnier than FlipDude's so far (although the latest one is stupid)

I guess I just don't find them funny. And while, I don't think all of FLIPDUDE's are LOL funny either he really DOES add a great personality to the characters which makes his comics very enjoyable to me.

I mean, between the "Vekoma Cooties" and the Starbucks being "plopped" down on SFMM, there really is a lot of thought put into his comics.

This new one, just seems like, I dunno....like the saw this old flash animation: http://www.themeparkreview.com/safety.htm and created something far less entertaining!

--Robb "I totally get the whole stick figure thing, I just didn't find these funny!" Alvey