TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Superbowl XLI - Bears Vs Colts

Shockwave

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of us have posted cause we're actually watching!

You mean you can't watch your TV AND post at the same time?

It has certainly been an exciting first half with the weather causing all sorts of havoc. Hmm, looks like the Colts are gonna score again...

and they do.

Prince sucked (he did have kickass pyrotechnics that put Pink Floyd to shame, however), the commercials sucked, and if I hear one more word about the Patriots I'm going to hurl. Oh, and I can't even imagine how much MORE press coverage Peyton Manning is going to get after this game (I couldn't stand the guy before, now it's even worse).

Stupidest. Super. Bowl. Ever.

-amanda

I thought the game was OK, nothing special. I am glad to see Peyton finally get that monkey off his back so people can just leave him alone. I thought Prince rocked, especially considering he was playing in the pouring rain. Now if they would have thought about that before hand and had large purple lights shining on all the rain, that would have been even better.

Overall, it was really tough to get into the game since my team fell one game short. I'm just not used to that feeling since the Saints haven't done much at all in their history, and all week I kept thinking that I should have been down in Miami instead of Bears fans.

Oh well, I have Arizona to look forward to next year.