TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Villain Begins Reconstruction

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really happy about this retracking. I don't even have to go to Geauga Lake to ride this coaster. All I have to do is wait a few more seaons until CF moves this coaster over to PKI. Then PKI will have a rideable woodie again! Thank you Cedar Fair.

Funny story. The first time I rode Villan, I was towards the back of the train and it was dark out, and I didnt even know there was a trick track! I honestly didnt realize it untill I rode in the front row, and I was like "WTF, how long has THIS been here?!?" then I was knocked out. The ride is really fun, but its rough as balls, without those G-Trains it would run a LOT better....

I knew there was trick track there, but I didn't even feel it when I rode it in 2003. The whole ride didn't track well, and I was a little let down that I didn't get to "feel" the trick track.

They should have added a small airtime hill instead of just a straight speed section.

It really is shame that Six Flags let the ride get so bad. It is an amazing, air-filled ride when it's running well. I'm not one to complain about roughness on coasters, but even Villain makes me uncomfortable. I still ride in the last seat over and over again whenever I go, however.

Some of the CCI ones though, like Villain, only banked to one side.

Here's a picture of Boulder Dash's, which is very similar:

It's a pretty fun element, but it doesn't really age well. It either gets flat and you can't feel it, or very rough.

(edited for pic size, first was too big.)

Eh, I figured it was easy if you look at the rails, since the left is much higher than the right, but the pic you're referring to is much clearer. The pic I'm assuming you mean is here.