TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Paris Tower of Terror

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was orginally going to be in 2008(Easter or Early Summer time) but the Project is being rushed in the hope it can open for Halloween 2007(So October or Early November is their deadline). This is because they wanted the ride to be open as part of the park's 10th Birthday Celebrations

I want to get back there as soon as possible when its opens, will have to try in 2008 sometime I guess, unlikely to fit it in at the end of the year

Hmm I thought end 2007.Surely there will be soft openings in the early end of 2007.

Could happen if they get their way with speeding up the construction dates, hmm?

I am not-too-seriously hoping that maybe, just "maybe" there will be this wild opportunity to get in on a soft opening of Crush' Coaster by the end of... April. Yeah, yeah I know.

Rumors I had read about ToT was that they might try to get it finished and running by... October.

You never know, hmmm?

The last official press release I looked at (only about a week ago) says... Tower of Terror opening in early 2008....

Although the rumor has been an October opening, Disney is not mentioning this anywhere... However, who knows...