TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

coasterman7

"Book 7" has today finally been revealed as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's the press release.

I can't wait!! I'm going to pre-order my book right now!! What do you guys think will happen in the Deathly Hallows? The release date is on July 21, a few days after the premiere of HP-OOTP.

Oh and please lock this topic if there is already a topic about the revealing of Book 7.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Book 7" has today finally been revealed as Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!

The title was actually revealed a while ago, although I don't have an exact date offhand...today's announcement was just the release date.

At any rate I'll be pre-ordering a copy off Amazon soon...don't care to wait at a midnight release, nor do I care to try to find one the day after.

This is why I hate the HP stuff.

A HELPLINE for distressed fans of the popular Harry Potter series is being set up because two characters will be killed off in the final instalment.

"This could be a similar moment to when (pop band) Take That split up - there could be a lot of upset teenagers out there,'' Debbie Williams, a buyer for the book chain Waterstone's, told Britain's The Daily Telegraph today.

"We are looking to set up a helpline for them.''

Waterstone's predicts half a million copies will fly off the shelves when the seventh and final edition of British author JK Rowling's hugely successful Harry Potter series - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - becomes available on July 21.

Rowling has said she is poised to kill off two characters in the final instalment and many fans fear that Harry, in his last year at Hogwarts school, will be one of the victims.

The Harry Potter books have sold 325 million copies worldwide and have been translated into 64 languages, as well as being converted into a successful film franchise starring Daniel Radcliffe.

The books have made Rowling an estimated $US1 billion ($A1.29 billion).

The fifth movie in the series is due for release about one week before the final book is released.

Teens...yeah right, There's gonna be a bunch of delusional 30 year old who dress up as wizards in their spare time blubbering over FICTIONAL characters. I remember when the last book came out, and some fans were reacting to the news about Dumbodiddledoodore dying like their mom got raped.

This is why I hate the HP stuff.

A HELPLINE for distressed fans of the popular Harry Potter series is being set up because two characters will be killed off in the final instalment.

"This could be a similar moment to when (pop band) Take That split up - there could be a lot of upset teenagers out there,'' Debbie Williams, a buyer for the book chain Waterstone's, told Britain's The Daily Telegraph today.

"We are looking to set up a helpline for them.''

Waterstone's predicts half a million copies will fly off the shelves when the seventh and final edition of British author JK Rowling's hugely successful Harry Potter series - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - becomes available on July 21.

Rowling has said she is poised to kill off two characters in the final instalment and many fans fear that Harry, in his last year at Hogwarts school, will be one of the victims.

The Harry Potter books have sold 325 million copies worldwide and have been translated into 64 languages, as well as being converted into a successful film franchise starring Daniel Radcliffe.

The books have made Rowling an estimated $US1 billion ($A1.29 billion).

The fifth movie in the series is due for release about one week before the final book is released.

Teens...yeah right, There's gonna be a bunch of delusional 30 year old who dress up as wizards in their spare time blubbering over FICTIONAL characters. I remember when the last book came out, and some fans were reacting to the news about Dumbodiddledoodore dying like their mom got raped.

AAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

a helpline lmao wow I think when ever they release that number I'm going to have to call it....

Because maybe she enjoys all of us fans eating out of the palm of her hand... Just hope that the final book isn't a letdown or there will be riots. Something with this kind of hype 'n' all. Like Star Wars Episode I. The more hardcore HP fans can be hard to please. Thank God I'm not one of them.

^^^ I think it's because they have to make about a billion copies in maybe 10 launguages. That takes a long time, and they also have to make cover art for the U.S and the UK and the rest of the world. But I know, I dieing to! At least it comes out 8 days after the opening of the OOTP movie.

HEY!! I am NOT 30!!

I was more upset to lose Sirius in Book 5. Is it wrong that I was TOTALLY in love with a fictional character?!

^Lupin won't die, he's Harry's father, IMO. James and Remus used a switching spell before "James" was killed becaus they knew they were being hunted. Remus was a good enough friend to sacrifice himself for James.

At least that's what I think will happen...

And there's a whole list of reasons why Ron will die somewhere.