TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Camelot Amusement Park, UK Announces "Knightmare"

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That coaster will suck, no doubt.

Typical twelve year-old enthusiasm. Why will it suck, because it's not a perfectly-smooth B&M? Because it won't have disney theming? Because it didn't cost 20 million dollars?

Maybe it won't be the greatest ride on earth, and it could, possibly, end up being a bad ride, but we don't know yet. All I know is that it sure looks like a load of fun to me.

^^ I 'think' because he lives in Stockholm he has ridden its semi-clone (Where it is situated) and obviously didn't like it. However, despite not have ridden it, I think it looks very good (one of shcwartskophs (not sure how to spell it) best)

The obvious reason why he doesn't like it: Its not a super amazing B&M/Intanim with disney theming, a high pricetag, not at a well known park, and doesn't have an airtime filled layout with a lot of inversions and turns. Simple as that .

^Seriously, I agree with you, he lives in Stockhom and he might not have liked it, or the reason I had above.

Personally, I think this ride will be great! If R&E liked it, it has to be good. The ride has one of those amazing looking diving turns and the first part seems spreadout and fun! That's my opinion but diffrent people have diffrent opinions (But Tobias' sucks).

^You wrote this:

Seriously, unless you have meaningful comments on the boards, don't post at all! That's one of the reasons why I don't post that much on TPR, because it'll be annoying for other members to read my stupid comments! You should learn from this, young one (hey, even though I'm 13, does that mean I can't make smart comments?).Please don't answer this.

I have been on Jetline and I really liked it. Its not amazing or anything, but its a nice, fun ride with some very intense helixes.

Judging from Robb's video, Jetline seems like a better ride. BMRX seems to be trimmed quite alot during the ride, while Jetline never slowed down until the final brakes when I rode it last summer.

I can't wait to see this ride in action! Delighted it's going up. I have to say i was skeptical when I saw the state of it all from the early photo's.

I had the same concerns, considering it was in the field for so long, the track isnt exactly clean but im sure they will sort this out.

Cheers

Paul

• 1 month later...
^You wrote this:

Seriously, unless you have meaningful comments on the boards, don't post at all! That's one of the reasons why I don't post that much on TPR, because it'll be annoying for other members to read my stupid comments! You should learn from this, young one (hey, even though I'm 13, does that mean I can't make smart comments?).Please don't answer this.

And yet you have over 1000 posts...

Anyway I think it looks great, it looked awesome in the BMRX POV and it might be better once you can see where you are going half of the time.

The mountain will not be a part of Knightmare. From the reports the mountain added nothing to the ride and from the POV I kind of got that impression too.

I would disagree! The mountain was very cool! Gave you a better sense of speed as you went flying in, out, and around it. There were quite a few really good headchoppers too. And the lift totally enclosed was awesome. And it also looked really cool from the outside!

Still should be a good ride without the mountain facade, but the mountain did add quite a unique, fun element to the ride.

--Robb