TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: E5D...VIDEO RELEASED!!!

THANKS!!...here are a couple of updates...I only worked on it for a little bit tonight after church. I just added some detailing on the exposed hallways and I'm trying out some new scorch marks on the side of the building...I'll be adding some more of those.

-Derek

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS! the interior is complete and the ride is finished...I may touch up a couple of things here and there before I make the video though...there are lots of amazing new custom scenery sets coming out...so I may "freshen up" some things. The gift shop at the exit needs shelves and merchandise, for instance...and a fellow on the Atari boards is currently creating a magnificent custom scenery set of gift shop stuff right now. Etc.

-Derek

Man its nice to see another site with some A-mazing Rct 3 builders. This project is insane you have some major dedication and it is well seen. I love the theme and the ride its perfect. The building is turning out great way better then anything I could do. The amount of detail is just crazy probly the best ride I have ever seen built in Rct 3 no lie. A-mazing man

THANKS!

I got LOTS done tonight! Here you go! I still want to add a large octagonal cupola to the roof of the ballroom on the 13th floor...but the tower is almost done!

I also made a short test video of the lightning effects at the top of the tower:

media.putfile.com/Tower-of-Terror-Lightning-Effects-Test

and some closeups of the details at the top:

-Derek