TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I mostly play NL but i thought that i would show you guys my park.

ISLA DE CIELO

Isla De Cielo is a very small park with few rides. There is one major ride which is called SHANGO. SHANGO is a terrained Dive Machine B&M's First!. This park may have smaller very compact rides due to shortage of land. Isla De Cielo is located on a very small island located near Tahiti. Cedar Fair thought that such a famous vacation spot might be a good place for a vary small theme park. Here are some screens.

Comments are Appreciated

SCR7.JPG.fbb8a33a819c1638af221400bfe80a93.JPG

The Station of Shango

SCR6.JPG.2f2307ec2568e92fc8e0d72112695e79.JPG

The layout of SHANGO

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this look pretty cool. The buildings are nicely themed, but I agree that it needs more trees to be a Tropical Island, and I think SHANGO may need a Loop somewhere and some more scenery around the ride, but that's just me. Oh, I have a question: What is that new coaster thing? Is it a Mega Disk - O or something else?

No its like a shuttle forth dimension coaster. Heres what it dose. ok... so you are pulled up the lift back wards out of the station the seats rotate so that you are facing straight down. You are pulled up 70 ft and then dropped reaching a top speed of 43mph you go over a small hill where you do a 360 degree rotation and you go up the second spike where the seats also turn so you face straight down. and then you go through this backwards. You do this 2 more times and the ride is over.

...if that was the ride you were talking about