TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is the most awkward thing you can say on a coaster?

eli

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

On every ride I go one I always go " Giggity Giggity Goo, Alright!!!" and " I like chicken, I like liver Meow Mix, Meow Mix please deliver."

Once at the California State Fair I got the permission to drop a bunch of stuffed kittens off the monorail and yelled out while holding held a sign that said, " Used Kittens 50 cents."

Something quite awkward to say on a coaster is to start a conversation while going up the lift hill about movies, politics, tea, cats...anything! Even funnier if near a first time rider...

p.s. Try to keep the conversation going for as long as possible.

My friend is Canadian and he comes from the Edmonton area in Alberta. Near where Mindbender is. He had expressed to me his fear of roller coasters ever since he heard about that horrible crash Mindbender got into, and how he is slowly getting over it. So I told him to come and ride Revolution (we were at SFMM) it's not that tall and it's not that fast.

As we went up the lift hill I casually said something like "You know, this was designed and built by the same people who built Mindbender."