TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Who's Winning the Console Wars

Nintendo has already won, 3.1 million Wii's, all profitable, thats a win

the 360 is also winning, 10+ million units, with microsoft now making a profit on every system sold, and having gears of war sell 3+ million units

PS3 is in trouble, I see units in the stores everywhere I go, and its purely due to the lack of intrest in the system. The system main claim to fame, graphics, are not really any better than 360

I predict the Wii and 360 will rule the console market for years to come, Sony fumbled, and they really did it to themselves.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninetendo maybe winning the console's at the moment, with their Wii and DS Lite selling well.

"Golden Eye" came on the Ultra 64 which is made by Nintendo, Rare made lots of games for this console.

I'm sure Rare can do an update for Goldeneye if they wanted for the Wii. You may even be able to download it later this year from the Wii shop.

There has been talk of "Dead Rising" getting converted to PS3, Let's hope so

I'm sure Rare can do an update for Goldeneye if they wanted for the Wii. You may even be able to download it later this year from the Wii shop.

Rare was bought by Microsoft. So it's probably not up to them to decide on developing for a competing console.

I really miss the old point and click adventure games, like the ones from Lucasarts and Sierra.

Ahhh... The good old days. In my opinion, there have been very few games since the downfall of Sierra (and LucasArts) that come close to matching the fun and creativity of the old adventure games.