TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2007! March 11th at Six Flags Magic Mountain

I finally got through to the Group Sales department at MM and talked to the delightful Johnny. She (yes, SHE!) was able to sell me a ticket to the event and was even willing to overnight it for a few dollars extra. So I'll be there! Of course, I won't dare reveal that I was the lame brain who thought his season pass was an ANNUAL pass...

Now let's pray X is operating...

Harrydunne

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think X will be running fine. It was running great this past Saturday, with two train operation and a crew that is much better than years past was doing a pretty good job of dispatches and keeping the line moving. Managed to get three rides in between 2pm-9pm with the longest wait being about an hour (for the front row at night) and the other two being 30-35 minutes at the most.

Speaking of Tatsu-X is still my favorite coaster at SFMM (or anywhere for that matter), but Tatsu is a very close second. The last ride I took on Tatsu just before the park closed in the back seat, far right row was one of the most intense and forceful rides I have ever had on a coaster, yet still smooth as glass.

Looking forward to ERT on both X and Tatsu Sunday! I also want to try to ride S:TE after the park opens, as it is the one coaster at SFMM I have never ridden. I was in line for it Saturday night but after I stood in line for about 20 minutes and the line didn't move, walked off and went back over to Tatsu!

I finally got through to the Group Sales department at MM and talked to the delightful Johnny. She (yes, SHE!) was able to sell me a ticket to the event and was even willing to overnight it for a few dollars extra. So I'll be there! Of course, I won't dare reveal that I was the lame brain who thought his season pass was an ANNUAL pass...

Now let's pray X is operating...

Harrydunne

Great! Glad you got it sorted out and that SFMM was able to come to your assistance.

--Robb "See you Sunday!" Alvey

I hope that everyone will have fun at WCB and that everything goes well. I would like to attend the event, But I have to work. Maybe you guys could stop by batman after the ERT and say hello. For anyone who doesn't know my name, My name is Andrew. I was just transferred to Batman last week. If you do visit me, I would like a feed back on how I am doing so I can improve.

Sincerely

Andrew

I hope that everyone will have fun at WCB and that everything goes well. I would like to attend the event, But I have to work. Maybe you guys could stop by batman after the ERT and say hello. For anyone who doesn't know my name, My name is Andrew. I was just transferred to Batman last week. If you do visit me, I would like a feed back on how I am doing so I can improve.

Sincerely

Andrew

I'll see you at Batman.....and pick up that lift chain!

Believe me, I'll say hi to ya!

-Mike

Still haven't received my ticket in the mail, talked with the lady on the deadline day, though, so hopefully it will come in tommarrow.

Otherwise my ride won't be able to get in.

- edit - went through the mail again, found it.

Yup, so I can't wait till Sunday.

I am now in negotiations with my friends mom to use the car that day. I think im wining so far, but we shall see. I am really looking forward to this event and i hope all goes well!!! Well everyone wish me luck!!!

So who is still going be there early? (around 6 or 7) I hope there is a good amount of people cause i would hate to be the only ones there for almost 2 hours!! lol

Sincerely

Andrew

Hey I will for sure come and stop by! Andrew and say hi. Cya after ERT!!

I leave today at 4:02 and get there at 7:26 going to sfmm tomorrow and sunday, have a great event everyone and hope to see some of you on "X" that's were I will be!!!

I just want to make sure that if I have a 2007 pass and I show up at 8am, I'll be admitted to the ERT. I don't think I need to do anything else...do I?

I'm looking forward to riding a freshly painted Ninja.