TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2007! March 11th at Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one ? "Who is going to show up early"? Im going to try to get there by 6:45 if anyone wants to meet up let me know and we will just chill out untill the ert starts Im praying to god it doesn"t rain

Me and my friends will most likely be there early. We are driving thru the night to get there(coming from the bay area.) and its a lil difficult to time it right, so we'll probably be there around 6 or so. It would be nice to have some people there to hang with.

Just bought two tix! I'm actually going! Awesomeness shall abound. I haven't been to SFMM in way too long. Was there for 2 hours last season to ride Tatsu one time. That was it. Gotta make it more frequent this season! Awesomeness! Come annoy me and make friends with me. Mowahahahaha.

Seems like I will be going to be friends house friday night 10mintues from sfmm. He works there going saturday and then staying the night again and then we will be going to the event sunday so I will for sure be there early if this all goes through!! SFMM 2days in a row awesome!!

Hello all,

I went to Winter Solace at Knott's & this SFMM event last March, so I'd love to try to go again this year. As I've had to pull out of any other big trips this year due to financial reasons I may well "bite the bullet" and try to seek out a cheap airfare to LAX and spend 6-7 nights around the LA area, maybe going to Vegas too.

The only thing was last March's weather was rather on the cold side for me (it actually seemed colder than England when I first arrived!)

If I do decide to come over is anyone looking for a room share? - I've checked Days Inn on-line and they had some reasonable rates near Disney too. I've just started a new job so I may not be able to get time off easily just as a warning, however part of me really feels like another trip to LA, and I actually love SFMM's X and would like to get to go on Tatsu this year! Shame Psyclone appears to be closed now though! (has someone got something against Cyclones in the last few years? - Southport's Pleasureland (England, UK) cruelly demolished their near 70 year old woodie classic last November, SF Astroworld the other year and the former classic at Morecambe's Frontierland in England was crushed around 1999/2000).

Martin

This might be a stupid question but can you guys elaborate a little on how exactly someone who bought one of the $22.50 tickets can turn that into a Season Pass later that day? Will it be as easy as taking a receipt into the Processing Center? Just wondering as a few in my group are quite interested in that little perk.

BTW Haven't seen you guys since Tatsu Media Day, hope to see ya there!

-- PMM

I should be ordering my ticket anytime between today and wensday. I am going up on a train to SFMM after school friday and staying with my friend who lives 10mitnues away friday and saturday night. Going to the park saturday and sunday!! Well be there early to get right in and all. I will probly be wearing a X or Tatsu shirt!! with pants and my camera on my belt!! (hahaha) Come ride my #1 roller coaster with me if you want you will see how much fun I have on my baby X Cya all there!!

Keep your receipt and your ticket stub and go to Guest Relations sometime during the day to upgrade for a certain amount of money. Not sure how much it is this year.

So the upgrade costs extra? I thought I read somewhere that since the WCB ticket is valid for the full day admission, it would be processed into a Season Pass free since 1-day ticket & Season Pass are the same price now, hence the buy a day get a year free promos. Is anyone interested in turning a $22.50 WCB ticket into a Season Pass going to have to pay the difference between that & the retail price for a Season Pass?

-- PMM

Ok I thought I confirm my statis. I am going to the event I will be there with my friend Corey who works there. I am leaving on a train at 4:02 March 9th from San Juan and will arrive at Via Princessa at 7:26. I will be going to sfmm saturday and sunday. both days having to hang out by myself, while Corey ride-ops tatsu (hahaha) If any of you want to hang and give poor me some intertament sunday that be cool! See you guys there super super excited!!!!