TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2007! March 11th at Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont know meaning people here but sure enoy being here. So if anyone would like to meet up or just even talk for just a bit or a ride (lol) You can PM me and well talk. I'm really friendly so I dont mind. Just a though I'm really excited for the 11th

Definatley looking forward to this event, i have RSVP'd for the after party with Robb and Elissa, and plan on attending the ERT as well, however, in trying to RSVP for the ERT at rideworld.com, the e-mail response would not recognize my "HTTP SERVER" how else can I go about securing spots for 4 people for the ERT?

Dan"whats wrong with a simple e-mail" Strickland

^I think he's asking what time is the earliest he could get the park (I don't know if he's asking earliest while you're there or not), so he could look at the bus schedules, and get to the park early. That was even a bit confusing for me to explain...and remember, this is what I think, not know...

-Mike

I'm a little new to this group but have been enjoying your informative videos and such for quite some time.

Q: For the West Cost Bash,how many people (ballpark) are you anticipating will be in attendance at the ERT? The club I'm in now had about 150 at their last Tatsu event and that was really cool, except for the PM rain. Can you give me some indication of expected crowd size relative to that?

Also, I noticed that it appears like Rideworld wants people to pay them to join their club. Do I need to pay somebody a membership fee if I want to attend this particular event?

(PS I just returned from WDW (all 4), BGT, and IOA and can answer any Qs about current operational status of those parks if anyone's interested)

Ok well its still in the talk for me but I am really trying to get to this event. I just have to have good grades and be good (lol) I should be ordering my tickets soon so once thats done its a done deal! Will let you know! Here's a questions I think I now the answer but i'm double checking. Once your in the park for ERT once the park opens were in for the whole day right?

^Sometimes.

We always encourage people to come up and talk to us. We're not celebrities, we're normal people who enjoy meeting new friends! I hate it when I hear or see stuff posted like "I saw R&E, but I was too scared to go over and talk to them". Seriously...we're almost normal!

^Well thats good to know.

I will definately make sure to say hey to you guys!! Im hoping to have my first P:TR on that day and i have to make sure you and robb are included!! I assume that there will be an official TPR P:TR so I expect to be in that also!! lol J/K

Dont want to scare you already!! I can see it now... Me trying to say hey and you all running away and I end up in a row by myself on Tatsu!!