TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2007! March 11th at Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the party last year was great fun. So I am sure I will make it again this year. Not so sure about going to SFMM. Though, seeing Psyclone gone could be a party in itself. Oh and Robb, not to sound like a queer or nothing, but I would love to play with your Wii at the party.

Although I highly doubt I could come, I might as well ask.

If I came to the event, I'd have to buy the ticket (as SFGAm won't be open), but could I upgrade my ticket to a season pass once the park opens?

AFAIK, you can upgrade general admission tickets to a season pass. I'm just wondering if I'd be able to do the same with this ticket...

If I came to the event, I'd have to buy the ticket (as SFGAm won't be open), but could I upgrade my ticket to a season pass once the park opens?

AFAIK, you can upgrade general admission tickets to a season pass. I'm just wondering if I'd be able to do the same with this ticket...

I did this exact same thing at the West Coast Bash two years ago. Bought the discount ticket and then upgraded it to a season pass.

I'll Be able to go to the SFMM ERT, but I don't think I'll be able to make it to the after party.

Also, might be a dumb question, but if I get a Season Pass and don't have it processed yet, BUT I have My Xtreme pass from last year would that be O.k. for ID?....I know it's probobly not so I'm just going to buy the ticket

I am going to try and make it to the event really bad it be my 1st time. I am an X freak and the last 2times I was there it was closed so ERT sounds really good. So I can bring a friend dose he pay the $22.55 price as well inless he holds a season pass right? Also when is the last day to register? Thanks maybe I will finally meet some of you from this site!!

Signed,

Jeremy B.

You are more than welcome to bring a friend. Everyone attending needs to have either a Processed Season Pass or a West Coast Bash ticket for the day (must be purchased ahead of time).

Try to register at least a week in advance, but if anything happens you can always show up that morning (assuming you have your pass and/or ticket)

Update: I will likely be going to the ERT event and such, as long as nothing comes up. As for the post-Bash party, I'm looking into that... So we'll have to see.

Yeah, our Mom says maybe. If we do go, we'll be bringing a friend, who's actually part of TPR now. We hope to go to SFMM, and possibly the party.

We're getting really close to capacity for the party, so the sooner the better!

By close, do you mean for people at SFMM, or at the party at your place?

-Mike "Hopefully see you there!" J