TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Post Your REAL Desktop!

Wes

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepsi Wes??? I'm so disappointed!

My secret has been revealed! Honestly, it's only been like the last sixth months. I can't stand the taste of Coke from the can anymore, maybe because it's what we have at work. I know I'm in the minority but for some reason I love Pepsi now.

wes (prepares to be banned)

• 2 months later...

Well, here you go !

It's pretty messy (although far tidier than Bocakeys ) and my desk isn't wide enough to support a mouse so my mouse is balanced precariously on a combination of my mini-tower and various programming books .

desktop_straight.jpg.6e60d0ae93a7d46effe09bbc324414e1.jpg

Blank DVDs, Cave Troll, RCT3, Guild Wars, Visual Studio 2005 Beta, Diablo 2 Printouts = MESS :)

desktop_angle.jpg.b9c8a6d43a8ac3fd339ddd09389c05a4.jpg

GTA: San An map, mass of cables, everything balanced to perfection :)

Here's mine. I got this L-shaped desk a few years back. Boy, was it an improvement over what I had before! (I had one of those kiddie desks that everyone had in the 80s-90s. They were as popular as Member's Only jackets.)

Anyway, I'm obesessive about not seeing a rat's nest of cables. So, 95% of them are hidden away behind that column. I even installed cable runners along the back to keep them from dangling below. (You can see 3 cables in the photo, but believe me, there are about 100 more behind there!)

desktop.jpg.b212689fab1028ecc9487adb65a0ac24.jpg

There's my little webserver on the bottom right. The OSI protocols taped to the wall, and TWO copies of the Three's Company book.

• 3 weeks later...