TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb & Elissa's Powder Keg Video Posted!

Yup!

They used a lot of the existing track and ride structure to Buzzsaw Falls. We should have our pictures from the trip up by the end of the week where you can see some of the stuff better!

Elissa "I miss SDC!" Alvey

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect your opinion of Social D. but I do not appreciate you getting a bit upset over some people not liking their cover.

Actually, I couldn't care less about Social Distortion (again, that album was like 15 years ago). I just thought I'd defend Elissa's choice of music.

And good lord, how bad would that have been if she had tried to edit it to the original version...

I like the original version much better, myself. This version wasn't my favorite, but it didn't detract from the excellent footage. I'm not as worried about not liking one of Elissa's songs. You should hear what she has to say about some of the songs I LIKE.

As far as you not thinking one coaster in a video would work, you should really do yourself a solid and download their Expedition GeForce video. Great stuff!

Brian says, Go Gamecocks!

Great work as always Elissa, and what a ride!!

A ride video like that just makes me wish that I could fast forward time so that we can finally ride the new Superman Coaster that is coming to Warner Brothers here in Oz. And on that note, Rabid should have some more construction pictures up by the end of the week at the usually site.

Great work again Elissa....

^That was so awesome!

I swear, I already had "Ring of Fire - Johnny Cash" on my list to use at some point this year. I didn't even think of looking for a cover till I saw your suggestion!

Elissa "Thanks!" Alvey