TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Amazing Race 11 All-Stars

Sue

Yes, the last episode was really funny. I especially loved the sausage eating, Charla in the knight costume falling on her face, and Charla telling Mirna off.

I'm glad the Guidos are gone. I hope the final 3 are Charla and Mirna, Danny and Oswald, and Dustin and Candace. Uchenna and Joyce already got their million and I just don't care for Eric and Danielle(their arguing is quite amusing too though).

Although I like Danny and Oswald a lot, I'd like to see an all female team win since that's never happened before.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*** Beau-tay Queens...

or - The Queens.

or - Da Blondes (either other couple)

and Uchenna and Joyce, already firsts.

Hmmm.

Decisions, decisions. Choices to make....

Eh. I'm off to Paris soon, and won't be able to find out till I get home!

^^LOL. Agreed.

Seriously, though.... where did they get armor in her size???

And, btw Elissa, I thought you weren't watching anymore

Ok, so I am picking Uchenna and Joyce, Charla and Mirna and the Beauty Queens (and of course, it bears repeating -only because I am shameless name-dropper- that I have personally met Kandice as she lived for a week with my husband's family when she was competing in the Miss America system) as my final 3. Rumor has it U & J make it 2 for 2, in which case, I think they just need to ring up Angelina and Brad and get themselves a baby and get on with their lives.

Shari

I wish "the *%$#&^* accent" would be exorcised out of Mirna's body!

Why does she keep doing that, when she talks to ANY foreign local??? It's almost starting to sound 'patronizing' to me.... And I'm sure it's just a 'thing' she thinks is working for them.

Eh.

Wow, total jerk move by the Blondies tonight, pulling out the yield on Eric & Dani. I guess you could argue that they were just trying to get an advantage but I personally didn't see a need for it.

Can't say I'm really sorry to see Joyce & Uchena out. Does anyone remember it mentioned at all this season that they were allready previous winners? I don't remember if they mentioned it in the first episode of this season at all but it kinda seems like the producers went out of their way to edit out any mentioning of them previously winning the million, either by themselves or other teams. Just curious.

Guys, I think I have a...

*SPOILER ALERT*

I was thinking if the winners have been revealed, and I have matched the list of the teams eliminated and they all matched? Could this be possible?

http://www.dingorue.com/2007/03/11/amazing-race-11-all-stars-winners-revealed/

*SPOILER END*

Just take a look and maybe don't look if you don't want to know the entire thing first.

Danny and Oswald should have won just based on the 'Teletubbie' comment from last night!!! That was awesome! Or when Shmirna was explaining how helpful it is to do an accent while you talk (and she's doing some sort of Arab accent in Hong Kong) and that helps out so much I wanted to punch the TV.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

If that kids post is right and Eric and Danielle win I'll be really pissed. I really like the way that Dustin and Kandice played, and they seem to be the smartest of the remaining groups. They deserve it the most of the final three.

I totally agree they totally deserve a million bucks for that teletubby remark I rolled when he said that. I'm sad to see Danny and Oswald gone, they were great for some random laughs like that. I don't really care who wins at this point.

Danny and Oswald should have won just based on the 'Teletubbie' comment from last night!!! That was awesome! Or when Shmirna was explaining how helpful it is to do an accent while you talk (and she's doing some sort of Arab accent in Hong Kong) and that helps out so much I wanted to punch the TV.

That was hillarious, I had rewind it to see him say that again. "Teletubbies going to war!"

The whole accent thing is rediculous. I noticed it the first time they ran the race, but this time it was worse. In a way its just plain insulting to the people of these countries. It reminds me of how Madonna can fade in and out of that fake british accent she has.

It reminds me of how Madonna can fade in and out of that fake british accent she has.

I think Madonna's pseudo-British accent is genuine though...if that makes any sense. She primarily lives in the UK and her husband has an accent, so it probably just rubs off on her. We all probably pick up on the dialect of the people we are around most. But Mirna and Charla's accents don't sound anything like that of whatever country they are in...it's just a generic "foreign" accent.