TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Amazing Race 11 All-Stars

Sue

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of Charla and Mirna...mainly Charla...or is it Mirna? The one that's not a dwarf! Anyway...I can't stand the way she talks to people who don't speak English fluently. She speaks English to them, but with a Spanish (or Italian) accent. How irritating! She needs to be smacked. If someone came up to me and started speaking French, I wouldn't understand them. If they continued to speak French, but with an American accent, I still wouldn't understand them. She's an idiot, and I'm tired of her yelling at her cousin to hurry up...she's going as fast as she can.

I'm also sick of "the Guidos" and their matching outfits and stereotypical comments, like "I could really go for a glass of Chardonnay".

I do wish we were able to see the train-wreck that is John and Victoria this season.

We had a feeling that this might happen because of their "The ending everyone will be talking about" preview last week. Oh well. Whether you love Rob & Amber or hate them, you have to admit that the show won't be as interesting without them.

Not sure who to root for now. I guess Oswald & Danny or the Beauty Queens.

I thought the 'surprise' would be that R&A came in last - but it would be the first non-elimination step of the race!

So they wouldn't be out of it,even after FINALLY coming in last - only starting last, with no $, blah blah blah.

Ah well - that could've been an interesting ending, too, hmmm?

Now - one of these pairs of 'blondes' has got to go next, hmm? Which to choose, which to choose.....

I couldn't BELIEVE it. I thought for sure the same thing...non elimination round, and then Phil lowered the boom! Wow!!

Personally, I would have rather seen Charla and Mirna go...and I completely agree with the person who posted about how annoying Mirna is. She treats that poor midget woman like crap, if you ask me. And we get hysterical every time she starts throwing money around ("I'll give you $50 to lead me a mile"!!).

Shari

Dammit! WHy won't anyone post anything on Youtube!

So from what i've read, they're still in South America. This is getting a bit boring. The roadblocks aren't adventurous sorting through mail? Rediculous if you ask me. I'm kind of glad that Rob and Amber are out, and even more glad that Danny and Oswald are coming first .

Hopefully things will start to get interesting.

I don't care for Mirna, but I really like Charla. Even Rob and Amber said on the Morning Show on Monday that Mirna is very abrasive, but that Charla is a sweetheart. Not matter what, I'm sure their days are numbered since they keep coming in 2nd to last.

Other than them, I'll probably root for Oswald and Danny. I do like Uchenna and Joyce, but they don't deserve to win a million a second time.

^ Well now that the other teams will no longer be dah-welling on "Rob&AmberRob&AmberRob&Amber"... now they'll just be screaming about each other more often, heh heh.

Last night was freaking hilarious. When Phil got chased around the yard I cracked up. I couldn't believe that Charla and Myrna finished first. They got very lucky when they chose the nail polish challenge. And I see what people are saying about hating how Myrna talks with a fake accent, it's getting on my nerves too. The challenges are still a bit weak although the coal challenge seemed to be one of the most physical so far. They really need to make the challenges harder.

... And I see what people are saying about hating how Myrna talks with a fake accent, it's getting on my nerves too. The challenges are still a bit weak although the coal challenge seemed to be one of the most physical so far. They really need to make the challenges harder.

Wasn't the fake accent horrible? I just don't understand it...it seems like she would have noticed her bad habits after her first season, or at least someone would have told her how ridiculous she sounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I was cracking up when Charla made herself throw up and the other team was covering their ears. I hope the final three are Danny and Oswald, Charla and Myrna, and Uchenna and Joyce with Danny and Oswald winning. They've ran a great race.

Yeah the whole grouping intersection thing I think should be eliminated from the race. It's very unfair to have to work with another team when you're supposed to be racing for yourself. And I thought those charter buses were pretty unfair too. It was like they deliberately delayed the charter buses to really late so those other two teams could catch up. If they're that far behind they should stay that way. The only equalizing agent in the game should be airports.