TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Concept Art Project: Pirates of the Caribbean

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I understand the point of this. If it's a personal project it should probably go in the "games, models, etc" forum.

If it's an actual park project in development, you haven't posted any insightful information.

I'm going to lock this thread until Weetopia PM's me and tells me what it's all about.

--Robb

Wow, LOVE IT!!!

Being a devout maurer soehne fan, I can understand the concept. But I noticed a few things. Instead of having a robo tower, your having more of a robo... mini tower, with all of the arms coming from the top. But the track, that's something I didn't expect, but I think it'd make a great ride.

^I don't think its that people didn't understand, but that you didn't start out the thread by explaining yourself well enough. Even Robb had to ask, and that shows that maybe you didn't give us all of the information we needed to start with.

Anyways, I will continue to watch this project, as I myself am working towards a job in Imagineering at Disney, so these kinds of ideas always interest me...

Nice work!

Anyway, how would you load the passengers for this ride. In Maurer Soehne's original robo tower, the passengers are loaded from the tower itself. Would the passengers be loaded from a station, or a double decker station, or is there some other loading method.

Wow, that's an amazing idea! But it would be pretty hard to make, with all those arms moving freely, having them not collide at all! Though it would be cool having very near collisions with those boats. Also, the Kraken would be very big. According to the drawings, it would be about 30-40 feet wide, and even taller than that. If it's just sitting there, it would be just like sculpting clay. Otherwise, it'll take months of computer engineering and things like that.

Man. It's weird how I can type so much while saying so little.