TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last Call for TPR's Donkey Tee Shirt! Only $10

Hey everyone,

So we're down to the last few "Donkey Tees" and after these are gone, that's IT!

We've got another T-Shirt design on the horizon (along with a few other things) so if you want to get a TPR Donkey Shirt, go order them NOW:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/order.htm

As you can see we're sold out of some sizes, and the rest are FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

You do not need to order a DVD to get the shirt for $10. Just place the order, and we'll get the shirt out to you this week!

Thank again everyone!

--Robb

PS. We still do have *ONE* magical hoodie left - Small Gray - up for grabs!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads up.I like the donkey design,Whenever I wear it to a themepark I always have people asking me about it.

You got the last White Small one!

Also, Will, looks like you just missed getting the last XL White. We've got 1 XL Black left and XXL White.

Let me know which one you want!

--Robb

Hey everyone!

Thanks for putting in the orders. Here's what we've got left:

Black T-Shirts

Adult Medium - Black (2 left)

Adult X-Large - Black (3 left)

Adult XX-Large - Black (6 left)

White T-Shirts:

Youth Medium - White (2 left)

Adult Medium - White (3 left)

Adult XX-Large - White (9 left)

TPR Magical Hoodies:

Adult Small - Gray (1 left)

To order your T-Shirt, click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/order.htm

Hmmm... I'll have to talk to my mum about the T-shirts, I'm not sure weather to get the white medium shirt or the black one...

Hopefully mum will sign up for Paypal so I can buy one As I do want to show my support for the site, and look good in a TPR Shirt

We've got another T-Shirt design on the horizon (along with a few other things) so if you want to get a TPR Donkey Shirt, go order them NOW:

Do I see any member-montaged shirts in the future? Too bad Yeti-ball is copyrighted, as he would make a good mascot too!

I really do like the addition of "Magical" to the description of the TPR Hoodie. I love mine, as it is comfortable (really) and its recognizable. Who knows when you will end up sitting in the back row of Kraken and end up meeting another member of TPR... and it is probably easier to show them your hoodie, rather than taking a risk and saying, "By any chance, do you happen to be a member of Theme Park Review?"

I have just ordered an XtraLarge BLACK and an XtraXTRALarge WHITE from you. Am awaiting whether payment by e-check is better to do for payment to you, hmm?

Please advise, thanks Robb & Elissa.

(I have nightshirts again!!! )

I wish there was another hoodie in my size. Mine has taken such a beating, I'm about to retire it. It was a VERY good hoodie while it lasted, very comfortable and kept me warm (because you know, it's VERY cold in Socal ). I think there should be another design of a hoodie or like a TPR track jacket.

---Brent

Here is what's left....

Black T-Shirts

XXL - 4 Left

White T-Shirts

YM - 2 Left

M - 3 Left

XXL - 5 Left

Magical Hoodies

Small, Grey - Still this ONE lonely hoodie left!

Remember, only $10 each for the T-Shirts and that INCLUDES shipping!

The One last grey hoodie is $30

Order here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/order.htm

--Robb