TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Summer Field Theme Park 7/30/07 UPDATE

Ok I think the thing is for me, the hydralic coaster just seems really tall and stands out a lot. The train colors are to yellow. The station looks awesome though great job there. The S&S shot tower is to big to me and the top dosent look good try toping it with hydralic coaster arches it looks super real. The buildings in your park are outstanding. The inverted coaster looks decent the over all theme of the park I don't really get...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the comments

Well I have been working on a new roller coaster called Outlaw it's based of maverick but mine is very different. I spent roughly 5 hours to get this done please comment. the park is about roughly 70% done now. Here's some pics.

outlawoverviewcc3.jpg.a225b4390f307fc8571323a8b243d416.jpg

outlawminioverviewrd5.jpg.5dfee2a1615ed87c770bcea7f0071732.jpg

outlawliftandbarrelrolltb8.jpg.19c93b3522144e6617ee5282e3528d88.jpg

outlawlaunchyb1.jpg.d154f78e29582a4e1a7d28f30bc526ec.jpg

outlaw1stdroppo9.jpg.23ed57e42723bb33b332d6e95701a254.jpg

Beautiful theming around the station, any plans on landscaping any of the layout or leaving it as it is so it isn't a complete homage to Maverick?

Excellent support work aswell. Are they steelworks supports or a different CS pack? A link (or name) to/of the footers CS pack would be nice aswell.

Can't wait to see the next 30%

I am in love with your park, especially with the Intamin Twister Coaster. I can tell that you spend a TON of time on little details, and that's really what brings everything together in a well-rounded park made on RCT3.