TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Rockin' Space Mountain

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like the radio host element to the sound track. Can't really tell much from the video as to what the new effects are like but the music doesn't really suit at all. Really need to be something a bit more sci fi or dancey. It seems a poor mans retro fit rock n roller coaster. I love RnR with the Love in an Elevator train. Dropping off the mid course brakes with the line "going down" works so well.

Don't like the radio host element to the sound track. Can't really tell much from the video as to what the new effects are like but the music doesn't really suit at all. Really need to be something a bit more sci fi or dancey. It seems a poor mans retro fit rock n roller coaster. I love RnR with the Love in an Elevator train. Dropping off the mid course brakes with the line "going down" works so well.

It doesn't work in Universe of Energy over at Epcot either. I think Disney has a radio host obsession when it comes to rides that they are trying to update...

At least they didn't pick any of the Jesus..god..awful Chili Peppers music produced since that 1989 album (except maybe Blood SugarSexMagic in '91).

Seriously.....did another band ever go from the penthouse to the sh*thouse as violently as these sellouts?!?!?

Now Disney?!?! Are these the same guys who played their live shows with tube socks over their genitalia in the 1980s?!?!

I mean, it's like they're trying to turn it into Rock n Roller Coaster, but the plot doesn't work, and there's so much talking cause of the lift hills, it's just horrible!!!!

The plot is AMAZING!! You go into space and you listen to a concert while you watch people dance on walls and they shoot some light in your eye. I love it.

I mean, it's like they're trying to turn it into Rock n Roller Coaster, but the plot doesn't work, and there's so much talking cause of the lift hills, it's just horrible!!!!

The plot is AMAZING!! You go into space and you listen to a concert while you watch people dance on walls and they shoot some light in your eye. I love it.

Wasn't that the plot of Episode I?

^^^ Episode 1 had a plot? Since when?

I think that, while the radio host is really terrible, the effects look like they'd be a lot of fun. I honestly think we really can't judgefrom a video, as a dark roller coaster never really gives a good POV...

--Robb "Rockin Space Mountain at Disneyland just made the WDW version that much better!" Alvey

Robb, do you seriously think the florida version is better? It is so much rougher.

Anyhow - the change looks terrible and I hate the new announcer.