TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hoodie The Movie

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I just kind of watched this because I was bored (I have seen the first too) and I wasn't expecting the amount of improvement that you guys made! Absolutely awesome I was COMPLETELY surprised!

That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!

You guys ROCK!

EDIT: I realized something, How did you know you were going to Disneyland? According to the Wikipedia page on the first movie, It states that it is unpredictable of where you will end up. You cound end up at SFMM, Take it off, Put it back on and end up in Bon Bon Land.

I'm Confused.

EDIT: I realized something, How did you know you were going to Disneyland? According to the Wikipedia page on the first movie, It states that it is unpredictable of where you will end up. You cound end up at SFMM, Take it off, Put it back on and end up in Bon Bon Land.

I'm Confused.

Seriously?

Wow!! I loved Hoodie the Sequel.

You guys are amazingly creative and so hilarious.

Loved seeing Castles n Coasters in the movie too haha, gotta love Arizona! I love how you portrayed that without the hoodies its like you're stuck in Castles n Coasters he**, its brilliant. Good inside jokes too. Good job guys.

OMG, I'm crying! I'm Laughing! I'm Crying again! It was better than Cats, I'd see it again and again! Totally on the mark, great job guys!!!! I'm crying again! LMAO!!!!!!!

P.S. Am I the only one that HATES Flash-based video?

I'm Confused.

Seriously?

I was kidding.

This movie was fantastic and had me laughing through the whole thing!

"There's only one way to settle this, A FRESNONIAN RAP BATTLE!!!!"