TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hoodie The Movie

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need people and time is running out!!! PM me for more specific details.

Where: Disneyland Park in California

When: January 4th 2009

Why: Because you'll get to be in Hoodie the Sequel!

I'm leaving for Cali in the next few minutes. So this is my last post until I come back. If anyone wants to meet up with us, we'll be in the Hub at noon on the 4th. Hope to see some of you there!

We'll we are back and both Matt and I had a lot of fun. Unfortunatley we didn't meet up with anyone at the hub but we did manage to get the scene with a few modifications.

I'm going to start editing what we shot at Disneyland, but we still need to film a few more scenes before the movie is finished.

We'll we are back and both Matt and I had a lot of fun. Unfortunatley we didn't meet up with anyone at the hub but we did manage to get the scene with a few modifications.

I'm sorry man.... had we been in town for that we totally would have helped get some people together and been there ourselves.

Go edit! We want to see!

--Robb

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an update of where we are so far with the movie.

The movie is about 60% finished. Matt and I still need to film a handful of scenes. I'm also working on getting a few special things in the movie that I think you guys will really enjoy. I'm expecting it to still be a few more weeks before it's finished.

But until then, here's a picture from the movie that you guys can speculate over.

HTSpreview.jpg.7f0a4ee171dbc18845afa56b61177768.jpg

Hoodie The Sequel - Coming Soon!!!

Here's an update of where we are so far with the movie.

The movie is about 60% finished. Matt and I still need to film a handful of scenes. I'm also working on getting a few special things in the movie that I think you guys will really enjoy.

I know something nobody else knows!

Guy "I'll never tell." Koepp

• 4 weeks later...

Here's an update on our progress so far.

The movie is about 80% done. There is still a major scene that Matt and I need to film. Then after that is done, it'll probably be a few more weeks while I work on all the post-production and special effects.

If everything goes according to plan I should have a trailer out by either the end of February or the beginning of March. It all depends on how soon I can wrap up filming.

I can't wait to show it to you guys!

-Jeremy

• 3 weeks later...

Well I did work some more on editing and special effects today. Matt and I still need to shoot some more blue screen footage. It's been a busy week, but we are hoping to get it tomorrow.

Also the trailer is close to being done. Hopefully I'll be able to get that out soon, if things go according to plan.

-Jeremy

• 3 weeks later...