TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How many coasters have you been on?

How many coasters have you ridden?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. How many coasters have you ridden?

• 0-100
    • 101-200
    • 201-300
    • 301-400
    • 401-500
    • 501 - 600
    • 601 - 700
    • 701 - More

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently sitting at 315. 316 after I ride Hydra tomorrow. I was hoping to get to 500 by the end of the season but it looks like I'll end up a little short. Probably in the high 400s somewhere.

• 4 months later...

Coasters4ever don't feel like you haven't accomplished something. You have! You've been on more coasters at your age, than I did when I was your age.

And now? I'm at at 'pitiful' number of something between 87 and 88 coasters. (Actually, any number is a good number, ok? Anything above 0, right!)

And that's since my first coaster, well over 40 years ago. :shock: Thankfully, this upcoming UK tour will help me cross into the "100 Club" (hee hee) and more importantly, get me back into enjoying what I know I did enjoy, at your age. With a lot of nice people helping me enjoy it all, too. Yes!!!

So don't worry about what your 'number' is right now. Just keep track, and by the time you're say, sixteen? You'll have been on more. No doubt about it.

Peace all. bill

Edited by Nrthwnd

I am at 69 right now, I will be at more than 100 next year if I get to do all my plans: All credits at IB, the two I missed at HW (inclduing Voyage), the new credit at PKI, all the credits I don't have at CP and my big trip of next year: Hershey and SFGADV, where I can get many more credits. Looking forward to next year!

Dennis "if I don't hit 100 next year, it will be very close anyway" McClellan

Datman, here's what you can do to get your parents to take you to UK parks again.

Tell your mom about all the landscapeing that they do at some of these parks in England. The British are known for some pretty hardy, and beautiful gardens in their country, and some of their theme parks are no exception, i.e. Alton Towers.

And tell your dad about some of the great historical buildings that are nearby, on some of the park's grounds. Hmmm? Dads like historic stuff, sometimes that they can actually go up to and touch. Castles and old homesteads, etc. Cool buildings like those at ... Alton Towers!

See? And while you're sometimes going crazy with all the coasters, they can do with you (give and take, ok?) some touring of the grounds and buildings. Hey, actual history isn't that bad, when it's got coasters so close to it, hmm?

Hi,

my count is 196, because it`s so damn hard here in europe to get many counts like you guys sitting in US states where you can easy travel to over 100 coasters in one week. But next year I`m doing my japanese coaster trip and as soon as possible the famous US parks I missed so far (f.ex. Cedar, Knoebels, some Six Flags in the east, PKD, PKI...).