TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hi!

My name is Wynn and I've been watching TPR for a while now. The Photo TRs are really fun to look at!

I really love roller coasters and parks, but my family is very busy with other things so we don't have time for a lot of parks other than my home park, Cedar Point. I really want to raise my ride count and visit all of the parks I've heard so much about. I am going to DC next week, so I think I'll get to stop at some parks along the way. I really want to do a TPR trip with my family next year, and once I can drive, I hope to travel around the country in an RV and visit tons of parks. Someday I hope to own a park myself!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is Robert. I live about 45 minutes away from Busch Gardens Tampa/Africa (whatever you prefer to call it). I also live about two hours away from Universal Orlando. I've been on about 32 coasters. I know its not much, but I'm working on it. I am also obsessed with Halloween Horror Nights, Howl-o-Scream, and pretty much anything to do with Halloween.

Hi everyone!

I became a member in 2005, so most of the members may not know me. The international coasterscene has lost my attention for a few years because of my study. Now that I have finished that (since a while...) I can spend a sh*tload of money (The amount shocks me every year) on coastertrips. I now work at a content creating agency (CGI business) as operational manager. The themepark hobby is still living inside me, my favourite coaster being Tonnerre de Zeus (Parc Asterix) and Expedition GeForce (Holiday Park).

Nice to meet everyone and hope to ride a coaster (again) with you someday!

I promise I will remain active on the forum now, don't want to miss all the fun here (again)!

EDIT: I think I have to update my avatar... after 10 years of long hair, I cut it off.

Hi there! I'm Ethan, and I live in Olmsted Falls, which is about 50 minutes away from Cedar Point. I've been reading these forums since probably around 2005, and I felt that it was finally time for me to get an account. I'll say stuff when I have stuff to say, but right now I don't, so I won't.

Edited by BigDipper 80

Hi, I'm new here!

Don't think I have full permission yet, but saying hello anyway (I can't get into the forum!).

I've been a lifelong coaster fan (I never kept a count of how many coasters I've been on, though!).

I live in the Baltimore area and am old enough to remember Gwynn Oak Amusement Park and the original Enchanted Forest. Went to Kings Dominion the year it opened...

Looking forward to getting to know everyone...and I'm going to jump right in and go on one of the trips next summer (the Northeast one).

Hi, my name is Jaron, and i've been a user for exactly 2 hours! Woo!

I live about 25 miles from Kennywood. Planning to visit, i'll be there August 12, 10:30 a.m. sharp!

I've been on 9 coasters . Message me for the details. My 10th coaster will b the Sky Rocket . A little disappointing, but i promise, i'll get better.

Hi Guys, I'm Josh but most people call me "Josey" from a funny incident with an old woman who just could not remember my name lol, I'm 18, living in London, and about to start a college course in Motorcycle Mechanics, which I hope will lead to a University course that will give me the qualifications to work in the Mechanical aspect of rides either in a park or for a manufacturer, I'm quite nerdy

Nice to meet you!

Hi Guys !(I've always accessed the TPR, but only now I register me)

My name is Warley, I'm 14 years old and I'm live in São Paulo, Brazil. My favorite park is Playcenter, and my favorite roller coaster is "Winsdstorm" (from Playcenter). I've been on just 4 roller coasters, but I intend to expand this number soon (maybe in some TPR events).

I kind of skipped this thread when I registered last week.

Hi! My name is Jenn. My 32, live in San Diego County and usually go to parks with my little (big) brother Cody (Calicoasters). I have an 8 year old who likes to ride coasters too, but refuses to get to 48". I'm hoping she'll have a growth spurt and get that last inch by November when we can go to Knotts for free for Veteran's Appreciation month. I'm a vet, was in the Army, do really geeky stuff for a living.

Went to Termination Day last year with you guys, had a blast. Cody took my shirt I thought I registered here last year, but I guess I was just lurking.

Hi everyone, I'm Reid, I'm from Virginia, USA, closest (about an hour away) from King's Dominion. I'd been a lifelong fan of roller coasters thanks to RCT even though I'd only visited a couple of parks, though last weekend I went to King's Dominion and rode 8 coasters, including Dominator, and loved every second of it. I can now call myself a virtual and real coaster enthusiast.

I also make movies.

Edited by let1gre