TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hello TPR peeps, I'm Nathan, and as my screen name indicates, I'm a ride operator at Kings Dominion. I've been following the site after watching Robb's infamous "Twisty, Twisty Goodness" p.o.v while on Intimidator. If you ever find yourself at Kings Dominion this summer, I will be working at the White Water Canyon in the Old Virginia area of the park.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... first things first

"Hi"

Ok, a little bit about myself...

I´m 40 years old (or young depends on how you´re looking at it ) and live in smalltown near Frankfurt/Main in Germany.

Of course i´m interessted in themeparks and rollercoasters, but i also invest a lot of time and money in music (if anyone cares.. especialy EBM, dark electro, industrial and such )

hi i've just joined so im kind of new to this do you have to be a member to go on the trips

No, you do not have to be a member to go on TPR trips.

However, to continue posting on TPR you do need to follow the Terms of Service you agreed to when joining the site. Please read these over again. No skimming this time!

Terms of Service

Edited by larrygator

Hello, all!!! I'm a long time lurker, and I finally decided to take the plunge and join up!

My name is Spencer (or just simply, Spence) I'm a King's Dominion Alumni- used to work at the Ham on Rye theatre. (By the way- is that still there? I heard the one at Carowinds was closed but haven't been able to find out anything definitively...) At any rate, this is going to be a super shock to all of you- I've never actually ridden on a roller coaster before (I have inner ear issues, so I just kind of have to stand back and watch from afar ) but I'm always fascinated by parks around the world, including their different cultures and whatnot. (Okay, in other words, I'm a nerd.)

Um, anything else you want to know?

Miz Spencer

Hi there guys !

First timer so I'm a bit nervous here :$ haha. So... Let me introduce myself. I'm Jazzlyn Joey Augusto Soares , living in the Netherlands , working & living in Walibi world and I'm 18 years of age at the moment. My first season @ Walibi world and I'm standing at the G-force at the moment. (SCREW THE MANUAL RESTRAINS!) So I heared about TPR from a friend of my named Dennis (Gix) you might know him. I was intrested and now I'm member of the foruuuuuuuum whooooooo..... So I hope I said enough and if you have questions , feel free to ask!

Kind regards ,

Jazzlyn Soares

Hi there guys !

First timer so I'm a bit nervous here :$ haha. So... Let me introduce myself. I'm Jazzlyn Joey Augusto Soares , living in the Netherlands , working & living in Walibi world and I'm 18 years of age at the moment. My first season @ Walibi world and I'm standing at the G-force at the moment. (SCREW THE MANUAL RESTRAINS!) So I heared about TPR from a friend of my named Dennis (Gix) you might know him. I was intrested and now I'm member of the foruuuuuuuum whooooooo..... So I hope I said enough and if you have questions , feel free to ask!

Kind regards ,

Jazzlyn Soares

Welcome aboard! Keep your eyes open on July 5th because a group from TPR will be in Walibi World that day.

hi:).. im used to be "WilliamBauset" but i changed to lilfrenchy (i made a mistake while typing for the "username"part)..

anyway.. i love Theme Parks but at the same time im scared to go to any Roller Coaster haha my hometown park is Canada's Wonderland (which i love:D).. im 20 years old and im living in Toronto but born in Quebec.. i hope to have fun in here=)!! and i love the video's from TPR they are funny and random hehe:P (no offence:P)..

Hey there.

My name is Steve and I'm a fan of roller coasters since I'm 6 years old or so. Always loved to be on them and most of my holidays I spend to visit some parks I haven't seen yet.

Have a nice day.

Hey TPR. I'm not exactly new here, but it's been a while since I've done anything coaster-y, so i figured I would drop in here first thing. A little more than a year ago I spent a lot of time here under the name Yankee Cannonball, after the main coaster at a local park. But, unfortunately I lost the password to that, and the password to the email that the password was sent to. (This password was of course sent to another even older email address that I forgot the password to also ) Anyway, I'm fourteen and live near Boston. I enjoy coasters, hence my presence here. I'm also addicted to music of any sort, video games of the good sort, and pretty much anything else that I take an interest in (read: everything)

Hey everyone,

My name is David, I'm from Vancouver, BC, Canada. Long time theme park fan, found the site while planning a visit to Cedar Point. I was very interested in your trips, I wish I knew earlier that someone put on such trips!

The local park here is Playland, quite a small park with two roller coasters (A classic wooden one and a Velkoma Corkscrew), and quite a few flat rides. They desperately need new rides though, lately they've removed some rides without replacing them with something new The last time I was at a big park was in 2001, when I went to Disneyland and Six Flags Magic Mountain. I'm finally taking another trip, to Cedar Point at the beginning of June Hopefully next year I'll be able to join you on a TPR trip, I'd love to get out there and see some different parks.

My other interests include electronics, electric vehicles, and tinkering with almost anything.

David

Hello All!

My name is Joe, I'm from Buffalo New York.

I'm a Former Cedar Point staff member (Wicked Twister 2005) and have been on more coasters than I can remember.

My home park is probably Darien Lake, but the Park I most often visit is Cedar Point (only 3.5 hours away!)

Other interests are Movies, and Hockey (Go Sabres!)

After reading this site for years I finally decided to post. Yay!

Been stuck in Colorado all my life, love theme parks just nothing is really there... Worked at Elitchs for two seasons as a ride op, now down in Orlando for a few months! I finally get to ride everything I've read about! I thought the trips looked amazing and thought that it'd be fun to finally start posting and not just watch from the sidelines.

I'm Matt, from East Palestine, Ohio. Where I live is pretty cool for amusement parks because Kennywood, Cedar Point, and Kings Island are all pretty close. Some of my other hobbies other than roller coasters and amusement parks are music and art. This seems like a really cool site and I'm glad I found it!

Hello! My name is Colby. My home park is Worlds of Fun, but I go to Silver Dollar City more often. I have been looking at this site for a while now, and just decided to join. Anyways...what else do you need to know about me? Well...hmm...Oh well.

I do have one question...

What's up with this site's obsession with donkeys?

It's somewhat creepy, but I think I can overlook it.

Hey Everyone! I've been reading these boards and perusing the site for a few years and just now decided to create an account! I'm 19 years old from Maine, currently attending college. My interests include golf, hockey, and of course, roller coasters. I don't have a home park, the closest is SFNE which is about 5 hours away. My count is up to 91 but I'm hoping to break 100 before the summer's over. I've been looking for an internship at a park for the last couple of months but I'm coming up empty, so if anyone has had any experience in the past with internships I would greatly appreciate any help!

Hello. I am close to DisneyWorld and I have the annual pass. So I go to DisneyWorld all the time. For my birthday I stay for about 2 weeks.

I like it's a small world (those dolls are so cute) and Space Mountain,Gran Fiesta Tour,Peter Pan's Flight,Carousel of Progress,Voyage of The Little Mermaid,The Haunted Mansion,Spaceship Earth,Fantasmic,DINOSAUR,One Man's Dream,Thunder Mountain,Pirates of the Caribbean,Maelstrom,Ariel's Grotto,Kali River Rapids,Dumbo and so on.

I also like Disney's PhotoPass and I get lots and lots and lots of photos for my photopass cds for my Birthday trips. I have lots of photopass photos of me holding Tinker Bell in my hand. I also have lots of photopass photos of Tinker Bell,Silvermist,Iridessa,Fawn and Rosetta at Pixie Hollow. I also have lots of photo pass photos of Ariel,Aurora and other Disney Princesses. A lot of times I will have a Disney character sign a Dvd and/or Blu-ray that they are in and some of that is in my photopass photos.

I also like taking my little Precious Moments dolls with me to DisneyWorld. When I am at a restaurant in DisneyWorld it's fun to take one of my little dolls with me and I put her on the table and she looks so cute. I have some photos of Disney characters holding my dolls and they look really cute. I have used my cell phone and my other camera and photopass and so on for photos of my tiny dolls in DisneyWorld.

Here are some cute photos of my little dolls in DisneyWorld.

TinyTims2weekmagicDisneyWorldpho-129.jpg.ca2d3409fdafda38d9d9a186876b0b1c.jpg

180-1.jpg.17679f2d54a0a3c6da63c6543cf44bab.jpg

22August2008photosfromAugustDisn-26.jpg.b63e1b332c697d2bd8bd2a8dac67d64b.jpg

22August2008photosfromAugustDisn-8.jpg.d385852b950ba8151d12435fb508e257.jpg

Hello!

My name is Hannah, and I've been visiting here for a few years now, and I decided to finally make an account.

I live in southern California, and Castle Park is the closest park to me, though I've never actually been. My mom finds it dangerous, which is strange, considering she had no problem with me going to the Egyptian Death Land when it was open.

Anywho, I am going into my Junior year of high school, and I enjoy Forensics (speech, not CSI), playing piano, writing, and doing hoodrat stuff with my friends.

I also just want to say that in my nights of procrastinating on the internet, this is definitely one of the best, if not the best, forums I have come across. So, lovely job to everyone involved.

Hello my name is Alex and I have followed this site for a few years now and have enjoyed every minute of it.

As my username suggests, I live in Southern California and have three/four amusement parks in a 40 mile radius. These parks are Legoland, Belmount Park, Seaworld and the San Diego County Fair in June and July. My favorite wooden coaster is Cyclone at Lakeside Amusement Park in Colorodo. My favorite steel coaster is a tie between X2 and Tatsu both of which are amazing rides.

As for other interests of mine, I do a unique sport called Irish Dancing and enjoy acting and singing in plays and musicals.

Thats about it!

Hey i'm Frank i'm from Memphis tn,but my home park is Six Flags St.Louis. I have been lookin at the site for a while now and the other day I decied to join! I my first real roller coaster was BatMan:The Ride at Six Flags St.louis. I have been to Six Flags Over Texas,Six Flags St.louis,Six Flags Over Georgia,DollyWood,and Silver Dollar City. My Favorite roller coaster is Goliath at SFOG. One of my biggest dreams is to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain and ride X2. King Da Ka is also on my list.