TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

my name is Reggy i am from Sydney Australia and i love coasters have ridden many all over the world and will never stop

i have recently come back from Bangkok so i have some new photo's of Dreamworld and Siam Park City

hope to see you in my travels

Reggy

Howdy, I'm Sean, a newspaper editor and designer in the Chicago area. I discovered TPR a couple months ago and absolutely love it. I'm a total Disney Parks nerd, and I far prefer the tone and attitude of this site and its users to those Disney-only sites. The trip reports are endlessly entertaining!

SFGAm is my home park, and I really want to make my maiden voyage to Cedar Point this summer ... provided I don't end up going to Disneyland again, of course.

Favorite rides: Raging Bull (SFGAm), Test Track (Epcot), Jungle Cruise (Disneyland), The Beast (KI), Tower of Terror (DCA ... yes, I actually prefer the DCA version)

Hi all,

My name is Marc, I live in Geneva, Switzerland. I am a music teacher and film music composer. I love theme parks, rollercoasters, and Theme Park Review, which gives me nice evenings watching the DVDs "expeditions" or "in the raw".

As a general railroad lover I find rollercoaster especially fascinating and awsome, technically and from the point of fun view. I've been in most parks in Europe and in SFMM in California. I still need to go to Cedar Point and spend a week there ...

I am also building a park with RCT3 which is deeply inspired by Heide-Park, Europa-Park and other good parks in the whole world. I also made movies and music for my RCT3 parks. I will start a new thread in the appropriate section to show more.

Long live TPR.

And thanks Robb and Elissa

TheRack.

Hi my name is Lauren, I live in Somerset PA. I guess I am pretty lucky living near 4 Amusement Parks 5 if you count Hershey Park.

I have been to All 4 around here that's Lakemont Park, Delgrosso's, Idlewild Park and Kennywood. I have also been to Hershey twice but only remember last years trip mostly. Last year my family went to Hershey for a day and a half we used AAA for discounted tickets and went to the Chocolate Tour that Friday evening then entered the park free. This year I won 2 4 packs of tickets to Kennywood and Sandcastle so that's where we are going. Maybe will go to Idlewild if we win more tickets. I am not a big Coaster riders but that's mostly because of my size(Could not fit into Great Bear last year). But I am working out and losing weight so in a year or two I may be riding the big coasters, if I can work up to riding them. I have rode both coasters at Idlewild, 1 at Lakemont, 1 at Kennywood, And I faintly remember riding a coaster or two at Disney World when I was a kid. Last time i was in Orlando was in 2003 and we visited Epcot and Universal Studios. No coasters ridden then. But I do enjoy Theme Parks and ride a good amount of Flat Rides. Although some spinning one may make me sick. Last Year the Flying Falcons I rode 1 to may times LOL.

Hey Everyone I'm Jessica

Love the site by the way! I live about 45 minutes from sfot but I wish I could get there more often than I do. I would love do design coasters for the big companies like bolliger & mabillard or vekoma.

Im in band too!

Hey, My name is Brian, I visit tpr quite often, just never joined. The only site I've been a part of would be coaster-net. I have been an enthusiast since I was a kid, (round 5ish? 4ish? I'm not sure?) Last year I worked at Cedar point on the 2008 Maverick crew, it was quite a blast, I am currently located in out door foods at Hollywood studios in Disney world, on the College Program. I am currently trying to transfer to attractions, I am not very comfortable with my job anymore . I am 20 years old, will be 21 on christmas of this year, and I plan on finishing my schooling at Full Sail in Orlando, for I am also very passionate for film.

Sorry if that was too long.

Whats up, everybody? I'm Adam, and first of all, TPR rocks! Seriously, this site is awesome. Anyway, I live in SLC, UT, and yup, I work at lagoon. I've only been on 17 coasters which is pathetic compared to some of you.

oh, BTW, if theres ever a TPR trip to Lagoon, I'll be there.

YO! Coaster Peeps Whats UP! New to the forum thing didn't know there was such a big following in coasters?But anyway I live in Jupiter fl (west palm beach)my name is Justin i have season passes to sea world, universal and the gardens! Going this Fri July 25 to universal hope HRRR is running can't wait. Also my other coaster is a 10 second mustang drag race car and i race stand up jet skis. Love the web site great info!

Hello everyone!

First of all, I apologize for my "bad" english, I am from the basque country in northern spain and not a good english student (although reading themeparkreview.com everyday allows me training a little bit).

I just love theme parks, roller coasters and everything related to them. I haven´t been on many parks but I know almost everyone in the world My favourite one is Port Aventura in Salou. I have been there mmm.. 10 times I think, I even saw Elisa once, qeueing Furios Baco in 2007 summer

I also like Parque Warner Madrid and Parque de Atracciones de Madrid, and I have been on Terra MItica and Isla magica too, but they are not as good as the other three.

I am planning a trip to Rust to visit Europa park in October. I already bought flights, park tickets and room for 8 nights. I am looking forward to the BIG day! Silver Star makes me going craaaaaaaaaaaaaazyy

No more to say. my name is Iñaki, 20 years old, a roller coaster lover and a great fan of you ( I envy you soo much ) You have to come back to Spain! maybe like this I see Elisa qeueing Furius Baco again! haha

Iñaki

Heyloo, I've been a member for a while but just decided to start posting. I'm a regular on CoasterForce so for whoever goes on there, you should know me. I'm almost 17, I live in Canada, I'm a girl (since people make the mistake of thinking I'm a guy for some reason), and my coaster count is 115. Yay!

Hey I'm Brandon

I'm in SoCal So i go to Disneyland, Knott's, And SFMM. I bought RCT3 for the Mac about 2 weeks ago, I owned it a couple years ago with my PC ... But then I sold all three games at a yard sale Probably not gonna be posting any parks ... too technical, I'm not that good, and I'm still having trouble with custom scenery!!

I also like reading ... Oh and I'm going back to school in a week [/i]

hi everyone! im some random guy aka malcolm.

i live in Jacksonville Fl so i have to travel to my parks but home is universal orlando sense that is the nearest to me but my favorite park is either seaworld orlando or busch gardens Africa because of the connection of animals and rides but for thrill right it will to be six flags over GA.

i love coastrs i don't really get a chance to travel to the parks that i want to go to like you guys do but the teen life right? i always loved the site and now i have finally the joined one of the greatest theme park sites on the planet! well that's all for me keep on ridin' folks

Hi guys! Love the site and also the brilliant"sense of humour" which you guys posess.

My name is Joe Maggio and I am from Maidstone south England. I have been to most theme parks in the Uk, but i am yet to visit those in the us .