TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hi, My name is Adam. I'm from Indiana about an hour and a half from Holiday World so that is my home park. One day I hope I can make it to Cedar Point.

Hi Adam, this is Adam, I am also from Indiana. But I am 2 hours from Holiday World.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'Day all, I'm Elak Swindell, though I also go by Kale, which is Elak backwards. Easier for most to remember. I've been a fan of coasters since my teens, though I sadly haven't had the opportunity to get on any in the last so many years. Time from work and lack of funds are the many problems in that area. When I do get a chance, I'll definitely be hopping over to Six Flags Over Georgia in Atlanta. Right now, the "Coasters In The Raw!" DVDs are a perfect way for me to tide my desire to get on them for real. Would love to go on a Coaster Expedition with everyone, but it isn't financially in my favor, no matter how frugal I could be with what little I earn from my job. Plus, I'm an avid 80s music archiver with a HUGE collection of MP3 tunes well over 11,000+ and growing daily. My close friend and I are always working on it and 80s soundtracks, so money goes toward records to convert as well. We put together extended 80s soundtracks containing all of the songs heard in the films, not just those officially released on albums. Just a passion of ours. But it would be awesome to run around a big park open only to the C.E. members. Those of you that can are definitely lucky. I'll enjoy your antics and fun on the DVDs.

Hi ! im Jamie or Jamzyhee . . call me whatever ! ive been following the forums for sometime but neevr got around to joining til now. I havent been to many parks just the usual in florida and england. But hopefully i will be going on alot more in the future. I like the design rides on Rct3 and have a youtube account.

Hey guys! I'm Sean. I live about 5 miles away from Michigan's Adventure, probably the worst Cedar Fair park. The only thing there that's worth to ride there is Shivering Timbers, which is the reason I am obsessed with roller coasters. Over the past few years I have managed to travel to Kings Island and Cedar Point. After I move out and have my own life, I plan on touring the country to visit the many great parks that are in the United States. I soon plan to join ACE soon, too.

Well, I am also a NoLimits coaster junkie. I make coasters and post them on my YouTube channel which can be seen here (shameless plug) www.youtube.com/jawharp1992

If you have any questions or want to talk to me, you can email me at ukulele8421@gmail.com

Well hey there friends. I'm Austin, but I'll answer to Jamie and/or Michael (my other 2 names which I'm called by a few of my friends ha) I'm 17. First off I'm an absolute theme park junkie! I love going to parks and could stay for hours upon end, as most of ya'll could to. I'm a daredevil, will ride anything you ask me to get on, roller coaster, flat ride, waterslide, you name it I'll ride it. I'm really easy to get along with and I'm really friendly. Ya can probably tell from me saying "ya'll" that I'm from the South. Alabama's my state, live about 2 hours away from Alabama Adventure. It's not much, but hey it's not bad. I'm a Junior in high school, 7 more days left in this school year though, so I'm about to be a Senior. Whoo-Hoo!!!! Hope one day to be able to take all the rockin awesome trips to the different parks with all ya'll Themeparkreviewers! That would be amazing! A little interesting fact about me, is I'm 17 and I just went to Disneyworld about 2 weeks ago for our high school band trip. I didn't get to go to all 4 parks, we had to pick one. I spent the day at Hollywood Studios. Amazing I have to say, not near enough time though, even for one park. Did go to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios though and had a blast. One more thing, saw the cruise pictures from the cruise some of you guys went on, and I have to say I also LOVE cruises! been on 2. The Carnival Fantasy, and the Carnival Holiday. This Thanksgiving break from school will be my third one with the family on the Carnival Triumph. But thats me, Austin in a nutshell. Questions? haha

P.S. I tend to use the word "ain't" a lot, but I read the rules and regulations so I'm going to try to keep from using it unless it's ok? Didn't know for sure if it was considered "slang" to you guys, but if it's not all right with everybody I'll be more than glad to steer clear of the word. lol.

Well, thats it for now!

Edited to add a little bit more info!

Hi there. My name is Derek and I live about 10 minutes from Carowinds. I actually grew up going to Disney World every other year. As such, I am a huge fan of the disney parks. I have been to all the parks in Florida as well as Disneyland and Disneyland Paris. I have a two year old son so I bought a season pass to Carowinds this year for the first time. I just took him on his first roller coaster (Taxi Jam). He was a little scared but still enjoyed it.

Hi everybody, I'm Rebecca (or Elizabeth; sometimes I go by my middle name, depending on who's talking to me.) I've been reading here for a long time, and I finally decided to join.

My "home" park is Kings Island (not the greatest, I know, but at least we have a B&M now) and I also got a job as a ride op there this season,so if you ever see a ride op named Rebecca at Vortex (aka the Arrow of Death) feel free to say hi!

I'm a freshman in college, majoring in international studies with a concentration on Japan. (I have yet to go to Tokyo Disney, but I want to so badly!)

I think that's it!

Hello everyone. I'm Sar and I have been lurking here for the better part of a year after being made aware of the existence of Bonbonland and searching for photos of the place. I've toyed with joining several times, but well...I've been kind of a lazy ass about that until now when I figured what the heck, I may as well pop in.

I'm a massive geek with no life and I teach English. I also am a Disney fanatic and I'm rather obsessed with EPCOT and what could have been. Ah Distopian possibilities!

Hello, hello, hello, I'm Xian from Tucson Arizona, I'm 37. I've been viewing your many trip reports from you treks around the world, decided it was time to join. I look forward to many more wonderful reports. Ellissa and Robb your little girl is so cute by the way.

Thank everyone

Hi I'm emma and I'm new to TPR but I'm friends with Brent(socalMAN123) and Antonio(CoasterCrazy88) so they introduced me to it! I went to West Coast Bash this year and it was so much fun I absolutely loved it. Roller coasters are great and I can't wait to attend more events!

Hello everybody my name is Arnaud, I am 16 years old and I am new on TPR. I come from France, there where roller coasters do not do good. I am a big fan of roller coasters and strong sensations. I never went to the United States but I visited the big parks in Europe as Disneyland Resort Paris, Port Aventura, Mirabilandia, Walibi World, Holiday Park etc... I live at one o'clock of Europa Park, this year big novelty is Blue fire Megacoaster, he is awesome !

Here is I wish you all a good day.

-Sorry for bad spelling but I use a translator.

Bye,

ZYadrena.

Hi,

i'm Wousboy and my real name is Wouter i come from The Netherlands and i am 18 years old.. I work in Toverland and ofcourse i'm a coasterfreak. My favorite park is Europapark and Alton Towers, very nice theming and beautiful rides... What do you want more?

Hey there

I'm chris, but you can call me topher

I'm 16, and just freshly moved to Californiaaaa

Been a member of this site for quite a number of years

but never really posted on the intro thread.. havn't posted

nearly as much as i would have liked too actually (N)

Ah well... it shall change! I promise

Hello TPR Members !!

After months spend on this website ,I finally decided to register .

So what about myself ? I come from France , I'm 19 years old , student in English ( Well , when the university is open .... ) and I love cars and playing Guitar ! And I enjoy in theme parks and coasters too of course !

And I play softball as left outfielder and catch .

I've visited DLRP , Parc Asterix , Walibi Belgium and Rhones Alpes , I've also been in EP , and in several others little parks through France .

Here I am , Clrun4 !

Howdie fellow coaster fans!

My name is Russell, I'm a 28y.o. family man living in Mountlake Terrace, Wa. That's just outside of Seattle. Despite my ancient age I am relatively new to the coaster game. All of rides happened in 2003 and before. My last major theme park trip was in 2003, to WDW/ Universal/ Sea World Orlando. I guess you would call my home park Wild Waves and Enchanted Village. I haven't actually been there yet, but I'm planning to by the end of the summer. My wife and I are also heading to Silverwood at the end of next month!

Some Info about me: I spend most of my time hanging out with my wife and kids! I'm a Foo Fighters fan and a big Jud Apatow and Kevin Smith movie fan. I am generally a really laid back guy who has a very sarcastic sense of humor.

Ive really enjoyed trolling the forums the last couple days and I hope I can contribute some now too!

Hi,

I have been reading the forums for about 4 years and its great. I really should have joined ages ago...Bit scared perhaps and a bit lazy too.

I don't have a home park*:(

I'm from a small town Scotland and work in video games retail.

Theme parks have been a big part of my life since I was dropped out the front of a log flume boat at the age 3 and I have been on about 120 coasters.

I have visited most parks in the UK and have been to Germany and Florida.

My No1 coaster is Expedition GForce.

I really do love coasters, video games, and photography too.

I look forward to contributing to the forum soon...

*Unless you count M&D's but a Pinfari is not a coaster its suicide.

hello there! how's everyone here?. I'm Walter. 19 years of age. And was born on September 19. I want you to know, that I just joined this forum to meet some wonderful friends along the way. I hope we get to know each other soon.

Howdy all!

My name is Sam, and I am from Rochester, NY, which makes me more of a Canadian than a New Yorker.

My hometown park is Seabreeze, although I have been going to Darien Lake more and more ever since Six Flags decided to throw them off of their collection of crappy-roller-coaster-on-asphalt-parks.

My biggest confession- I am an ACEer, but it's mainly for the magazines and newsletters.

I have been reading the site and forums for a little over a year, and it is now my go-to-site for random roller coaster cravings and funky emoticons!

I love classic rock and random Keith Moon references, and I am currently the drummer for a band that seems to not be able to find free time to rehearse more than once a week (but we have had two gigs! )

Thank you Robb and Elissa for creating such an awesome site for me to waste my life checking, and I hope to meet some of you all soon!