TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hey I'm Blake and I'm from Arkansas, and no I'm not a hick! Magic Springs is my homepark. It's not the best but I make it work. I've been reading these forums for a while but I never have gotten around to actually joining. I look foward to meeting y'all!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys im george a 14 year old boy who lives walking distance from the best six flags. six flags over texas, unfortunatly i go to bording skool in england(i am english) so i go to six flags as much as i can. i have been to 21 diffrent theme parks includeing six flags fiesta texas, sea world texas, all the disneylands and thorpe park, alton towers. i whould love to come on a trip in the future but im the onely one who likes rollercoasters in my family. leave me a message secrest out

Hello My name is Jesse

I have been on exactly 18 roller coasters (some more than once) I've been to Disneyland, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Formerly Known as Marine World) and I'm going to Knott's Berry Farm Next Month.

My favorite roller coasters are: Medusa (SFDS) X (now X2 at SFMM) Tatsu (SFMM) Goliath (SFMM) and the riddler's revenge (SFMM) I live in Grass Valley, CA about 3 hours away from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.

Great site!!

I'm not new by any means but have yet to introduce myself. I'm Adam I'm from San Rafael California. About 20 minutes north of San Francisco. My home park is Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. I've only been to Sfdk, Sfmm, IOA, SCBB, Disneyland DCA, and Universal studios florida. I would have done more if I wasn't with my parents the whole time. That's going to change this summer though!! I'm graduating from Terra Linda High School in June. Most likely I'm going to a community college in the area then transferring to a 4 year. My plan is to major in photography. Umm...... That's about it. Oh and thanks for having such a great site Rob and Elissa

Hi, I'm Hector and I'm an alcoholi....oh wait, wrong site. I've been on 32 coasters. Favorite woodie is Ghost Rider. Xcelerator is such a rush every single time! Deja Vu & X scare me a little bit but I love riding them! Home parks are Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knotts, and Disneyland. I have a healthy obsession with Disneyland/most things Disney, Elvira Mistress Of The Dark, The Cure, John Waters films and music. I go to Disneyland nearly every Friday and sometimes a couple of times a week. I go to Knotts about twice a year(one of those times is for Haunt), and Six Flags not as often as I'd like to. Dry humor cracks me up. I usually sleep with my socks on. Homestar Runner IS GENIUS! Cookie Monster is my favorite Sesame Street character and I'm terrified of spiders. End.

Hello everyone!

I'm Tracy, long time reader first time poster! I just started riding roller coasters last year(I'm majorly afraid of heights) but after much pestering from friends, I rode raging bull at SFGAm - and began my love affair with roller coasters. I went back to SFGAm a couple times and scored my self a season pass this year.

Other than that I am a huge aviation enthusiast and a Senior in high school.

Hello to everyone in the Theme Park Review online community!!!

My name is Randy, I am 27, and from southern CA (though I grew up in NorCAL...... Great America was once my stomping ground).

I've been been reading the great trip reports on this site for about a year, and I have just now mustered up the energy to finally join! God damn I'm lazy.

I have traveled the globe a few times in pursuit of awesome theme park experiences, though I have not a clue what my coaster credit count is.

(oh the shame!)

I've been to Tokyo twice, and Europe once. Getting to visit Alton Towers & Disneyland Paris were the reason that I visited Europe.

I am a huge Disney theme park fan. I go to the D-land about 3 times a week.

Anyways, I am happy to finally be a part of the TPR family!!

^I want to go to Europe so bad! You're so lucky. Wish I had the money to travel Taiko Sad

Yeah, I was fortunate to become friends with someone who was willing to pay for me to go, so I REALLY lucked out. Traveling sure isn't cheap, though I would have to say that Europe was a lot cheaper than going to Tokyo.

Start saving

Hi there, my name is Andrew I am 20 from Southern California near the happiest place on earth. Anyway I am a coaster and theme park enthusiast for the past 10 years. I have known about Theme Park Review for years and have been part of Westcoaster as CTS Forever 3 years ago but only recently decided to rejoin a coaster community thanks to Jahan and a few others.

Let me go ahead and let you guys know some things about me. I have been to Knott’s Berry Farm Disneyland, SFMM, and WDW. My Favorite roller coaster is Xcelerator and non roller coaster ride is Pirates of the Caribbean. As for hobbies I do photography and have a photo website www.photographyslr.com that displays a lot of my work. I also work for Disney as a OP on Pirates and Splash for the last 3 years. As for college I going to Santa Ana College right now and enrolled in there Fire Tech program to become a Fire Fighter!

But anyway I hope to get to know you all and would have to say that this is perhaps one of the best coaster enthusiast sites with good comedy and good people on the net.

Hello my name is Nami Kim and I'm 14.

My name is pronounced nah-mee xD

I'm born in Korea and been to Everland, Lotte World, and Seoul Land.

And then I moved to Missouri, U.S. and been to St.Louis Six Flags

And then I had to move to New Brunswick, Canada because of my Visa It sucks because New Brunswick only has one little roller coaster.

So when I grow up I'm moving out of here as soon as possible.

Hopefully I'll join TPR tour someday!

Hello. I'm Konalxis, but please call me Nick. Or Hand.

Things I enjoy: Coloring my hair. DDR. Dragons. Trance Music. Powdered Toast Man. Halo 3. Photography. Etc...

Born in Florida, and now live in Washington. *Gag*

I've been into Themeparks for almost 6 years now. My first themepark website I've stuck to is "Coaster-net", then another website which has died basically, and now TPR.

I've been visiting this site for over 3 years looking at the updates. So now I've finally became a member here.

I can't wait for a future TPR trip I'm planning on going on. Thinking of it as a "High School Graduation Vacation" or HSGV.

Nice seeing everone.

Erm, Hi

I'm Tom, 17, From England blah, blah, blah...

Been a lurker for too many years, thought I might as well join. I'm a quiet person, so don't expect much in the way of posting.

Oh, and I'd like to go on the UK trip next year, but I doubt I could afford it, so hey. Still love the site...

Hello. I'm Konalxis, but please call me Nick. Or Hand.

Things I enjoy: Coloring my hair. DDR. Dragons. Trance Music. Powdered Toast Man. Halo 3. Photography. Etc...

Born in Florida, and now live in Washington. *Gag*

I've been into Themeparks for almost 6 years now. My first themepark website I've stuck to is "Coaster-net", then another website which has died basically, and now TPR.

I've been visiting this site for over 3 years looking at the updates. So now I've finally became a member here.

I can't wait for a future TPR trip I'm planning on going on. Thinking of it as a "High School Graduation Vacation" or HSGV.

Nice seeing everone.

Jesus, you've been a member for like a week and youve had over 100 posts!?!?

I'm not sure who will read this or not, but anyways. I'm amanda, i go by april. I have been in near love with roller coasters since they started designing sheikra. I live in florida. I am in desperate need of a break so trying my hardest to make cedar point this june my break =p

And well I haven't really been motivated all year since my trip last year got cancled. But i figured i will take it upon myself to go. umm well i don't like relying on others to do things for me anymore. well right now i go to nature coast tech. which is basically a college prep school. but it's still high school. only diffference is i am enroller in an engineering program cause i want to pursue a carrer in the theme park industry.well anywho this is getting kind of long so i'll end it here.

=D

Hello people of Theme Park Review my name are Francisco and tegno 18 years of age, I am of Argentinean. It was already seeing the forum before registering to me, his Videos and Photos that leave in the pagina Web are the best ones. Study Armed and Repair of Pc´s to the 17 years, this year I am going to make Networks, I have a web site is:Mundo Coaster Argentina:.** I hope that they like. Soon I am going to both tell park to them of diversions that we have in the Argentinean. Good bye... Fr@n

Hello Symbiotic!

I'm also new here. I live in New Zealand which, believe me, is NOT a good place to live if you're a coaster enthusiast! However, I got my first taste for coasters when I plucked up the courage to ride an SDC Galaxi when I was a kid at New Zealand's now-defunct Footrot Flats amusement park (yes, that was the name - after a Kiwi comic book series).

In 1986 I finally went upside down on an Arrow Loop & Corkscrew at Rainbow's End in Auckland, which is still operating and pretty much our only major coaster. Oh, well.

In May I'm off to Georgia and Florida and really satisfy my thrillseeker urges. Fun!

Matt