TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

hey! im Dj and i live in canyon country california, and also right down the street from SFMM. i go ther at leasst once a week, and i have been on maybe about 72 roller coasters. My family and i go to florida every year, so i can visit my favorite them parks including, island of addventure, and busch gardens. ( i love sheikra! )But yup thats me!!

- DJ

sheikra.jpg.5575feaff083f908772011ccd8c2a55e.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey! im Dj and i live in canyon country california, and also right down the street from SFMM. i go ther at leasst once a week, and i have been on maybe about 72 roller coasters. My family and i go to florida every year, so i can visit my favorite them parks including, island of addventure, and busch gardens. ( i love sheikra! )But yup thats me!!

- DJ

sheikra.jpg.e07719d5187d31a32c20e07bc5d2e7d9.jpg

Hi my name is Matt Graham. I live in the UK just a few miles from Thorpe Park with one of the worst coasters of all time, X:\WTF.

Visited parks around the world including WDW, SFMM and Islands of Adventure as well as the usual Brit parks like Alton Towers, Legoland and Chessington (i miss the old "bat" vampire)

Favourite coaster: must be Goliath or Stealth (yes, very stealthy)

Otherwise I like sailing, Rowing (very British), Cars and what else... oh yeah, music.

By the way Thorpe Park is getting a Eurofighter in 2009 YAY! Though i wanted a flyer or a woodie instead!

Hello I'm Chris, also known as googlemouse and googlemickey depending on the site. This is a new account but I am not new to the site. I have been looking over this site now for about two years, and I finally said why not, I want to post. I love the theme parks and roller coasters but overall Disney parks are my home, and I love there rides wether or not its a roller coaster. Thats right I rather ride winnie the pooh then be riding a ride like ghostrider at KBF, but I wouldn't turn down a good B&M.

Hello! My name is Holly, and I originally wandered onto this site in 2006 when I was doing research for my wedding at WDW (I'm a former CM there, too!). I probably won't post much, but I have had a ton of fun reading the trip reports and looking at the pics (I love pictures!). If I ever win the lottery, I plan to make theme park hopping in Japan a priority. Oh, and I guess Six Flags St Louis would be my "home" park, as it's the one physically closest to us, but I've never been there. I prefer Disney parks anyway (residual brainwashing, I guess...)

Hey everybody! I've been registered here since '05, but never participated in the forums till now. I live in orlando, fl, literally 1 min from Sea World. I love theme parks, roller coasters, video recording and editing, etc... I work in Universal, have a pass to Sea World, and my mother works in Disney. So I get in free everywhere. LOL My current project is a Food & Wine Festival music video that I'm making. I'm about half way done. Anyway, good to meet everybody!

What's up everyone?! My name is Ellyot and I'm a student at Tennessee Technological University in Cookeville, TN... not too far from Dollywood. I major in Mechanical Engineering, because I eventually want to design amusement rides or the layouts of roller coaster. My goal/dream in life is to work for Disney as an Imagineer at WDW. I'm 20 right now and I'm just now beginning to travel to different amusement parks. My parents aren't too big on amusement parks so I visit them as frequently as I wanted to. I notice that a few of the members on here have been on some of the roller coaster and amusement park shows on TV I watch like all the time lol. BTW Travel Channel, Discovery Channel, and Food Network happen to be my favorite channels.... Um I can't think of anything else right now but I'll be glad to tell more if anyone wants to know!

I'm Shane, I go to the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. I'm not exactly a huge coaster enthusiast but I'm trying to work on that. I work at a movie theatre so I'm pretty smart about stuff like that. I'm also a theatre major so I'm definitely into the whole musical theatre scene (and ladies, I'm straight lol). But yeah, I kinda feel awkward posting on here not having been to many theme parks personally but I'm gonna try and remain active on here.

Greetings All!!

I just stumbled unto this site earlier in the week...What a great find! I've been living vicariously through all the pics and vids everyone has posted.

I've been a coaster fan since the early 70's. I still remember my first "big coaster" ride around 1973. My 2 older brothers dragged me kicking and screaming onto the Great American Scream Machine at Six Flags over Georgia. I went eyes closed and white knuckled over the first hill, scared to death... After the second hill, one eye was open. When the third drop was done---I was hooked... I love me some roller coasters! Needless to say, I thank my Brothers for taking me on the Scream Machine.

That's enough for my first post.

RIDE ON!!!!!

I'm Angel from Hialeah, Florida (near Miami) and have been riding coasters since I was six years old ( Paramount's Kings Island). My goal is to someday build a small wooden coaster in my yard.

I am a amateur photographer and frequent all the Florida parks and hope to contribute to this forum.

Hi I'm new here as of a few hours ago. I don't live close to anything... except trees. My "home park" is Six Flags Marine World/Discovery Kingdom. I've only been to like... 6 parks that have coasters so my coaster count isn't as high as some people's but I'm plotting on going to a lot more.... soon hopefully... muwah ha ha....

Let's see I'm a Christian I like music. I listen to Christian rock/scream or just any emo/screamo/metal etc. I also play the bass, soccer, and DDR

And I like my cat.

And I don't know what else to say.

Oh and I'm also on the SFDKzone forum if anyone else here is on that too.

Hi, i'm Justin from Australia, and I TRY to talk with correct grammar.

I just thought i'd say hi, and am planning on going on a TPR trip in 2011, when I finish high school.

I LOVE the drum game and Dance Dance Revolution, and I have no savings as a consequence!

Just thought i'd pop by and say hi.

Hi my name is Matt, I'm 24 and come from Stoke on Trent, England.

Those of you in the know will realise thats about 35 mins from Alton Towers and an hour or so from Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

I've been to Orlando and visited the parks 9 times as a kid, but not been back since 1999. That's all set to change on June 14th as my girlfriend and I are taking a 2 week trip to the sunshine state (it's her first time).

Hi, TPR with everybody.

My name is Larry Joe that everybody called me L.J. nice to meet with all of you guys. My age is 27 year old on August 19, 1980 it will be 28.

well I was a little boy to rode the Corkscrew at Knotts Berry Farm with my father well also yes I rode the Wacky Soapbox Racer too.

I went to Disneyland about 20 times in long time ago to near year ago that I am very enjoy ride the roller coasters. well yeah I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain, Great America, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, J's Amusement Park, Traintown, Fun Town, Nut Tree Park, Funderland, Pixieland, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Marine World) and lots of amusement park.

I went to the J's Amusement Park in 1987 in Guerneville. I rode the Devil's Coach (Wild Mouse) that was so scary. that is very sad about the Devil's Coach is gone! other one a small wild mouse steel roller coaster (Herschell Mad Mouse) that I rode many time. Mad Mouse is still SBNO since 2004 yeah well look like an abandoned the track is turn into rusty.

I am location in McKinleyville, California that is close to Eureka, CA. I am working for house construction, LJ's Lawn Care as my lawn mover stuff.

Pleasure to meet with you and have fun, Larry

Hello TPR'ers!

My name is Randy and I'm a 38 year old kid originally from Illinois. Six Flags (Marriott's) Great America was my home park growing up. My first coaster, I think, was the Chicago Loop (Arrow Corkscrew) at the defunct and demolished Old Chicago indoor amusement park in Bolingbrook, IL.

Came across TPR looking for info on the demolition of Flashback at SFMM. The ride was originally Z-Force at Great America and was one of my favs.

Not sure how much posting I have time for, but I'll be a lurker for sure.

Hi everyone! I'm Troy, I'm 14 and I'm from Ottawa, Ontario (Canada, eh?). My first credit was the Great Canadian Spine Buster (sorry, Mine Buster), and my favourite roller coaster is Goliath in LaRonde. I've been to pretty much every major theme park in Canada (all 2 of them, lol) and also Galaxy Land in the West Edmonton Mall which has the world's largest indoor roller coaster, unfortunately I was literally only half an inch too short to ride it. Luckily, it made up for it by having really short lines for everything, my brother and I were able to pretty much ride the Space Shot, get off, go to the entrance, and get back on again! Anyway, my major interests other than roller coasters are video games, Japanese anime, video games, Invader Zim, Robot Wars, video games, and video games. Did I mention I like video games?

Anyways, 'lo and all.

Hi everyone

I'm adam and I live UK close to drayton manor theme park and i great fan roller coaster and i really like this website!!!

my favourite theme park: Thorpe park, Alton Towers, Drayton manor and Blackpool

favourite ride: stealth and Rush (thorpe park), mealstrom and G force (drayton manor), Nemesis (alton towers)!!

I would love to go to USA (there bigger roller coaster ) Top thrill dragster OMG it huge and want go on it lol

also I am illustration (art)

I had youtube website: http://uk.youtube.com/user/lost164