TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hey everyone!!

My name is Genna and I am from the sunniest city in Scotland (what?!! There is actually a sunny place IN Scotland?), Dundee.

I have been looking over this site for the last couple of years, everytime I feel the urge for something coaster-related. I finally took the plunge and joined....!

Being in Scotland, we don't have many (any) good parks, so I suppose my local would be Blackpool Pleasure beach where I spent a lot of time on holiday when I was a wee bittie lass. I haven't thought about how many coasters I have ever been on before, or how many times (usually 'till the place closes), but I would estimate around 30 coasters, a lot of times!!

I live with my wee dog Sparky and my laddie Dave and I am a student at Dundee University. I also speak a little Greek.

That is all!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody!!

Its Kasi. I live in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. I love going to amusment parks and I expecialy love roller coasters. I found out about this place through my cousins so I decided to join. Anyway I will talk to you all around the board.

I'm Amanda and I am new to posting here (obviously). Anyway I live in Louisville, KY and have been into coasters the past few years. My first coaster ever was probably the Jack Rabbit at Kennywood and my most recent new coaster was Maverick. Planning on a trip to Dollywood sometime soon and a Pennsylvania trip next year (Dorney, Hershey, Knoebels, Kennywood, Idlewild, Lakemont, and Delgrosso's). I grew up in PA with some of those parks! I love checking out TPR and all the awesome trip reports, so I can dream about where I want to go (would LOVE the Europe trip)!

I'm Satoshi and some of you might know that I was kind of a guy who had made waves on the board about bad spellings, and I had to quit posting since I was then suspended from the site due to breaking the rule of 'annoying other TPRers by the posts with run-on sentences that they can hardly understand in a minute'. Hope you guys won't give me a ban for being one of TPR registered gang again. I had been trying to make my all posts better on other coaster freak forums and I've still got no big issue about grammar.

Reminder for you guys: My former forum registered name is Satoshi but Kingda Ka 456 is now my name in here.

Hi everyone.

My name's Adz, although my username is Ch-Ch-Chang, as I'm kind of a big fan of SFKK's Chang!

I'm 17 years of age, and live in the good but extremly cold UK. I've watched many of the TPR videos on Youtube and off the main site and loved them all! Hope to come over to the US and meet some of you sometime.

Thanks,

Adz

Hello,

My name's Michael van Aken (m/35) and I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I've been a rollercoaster fan for many years and an active member of themepark.nl (8000+) for quite some years.

I've visited themeparks in Europe and Northern America (www.michaelvanaken.nl) and I've always enjoyed the website, videos and specially the trip reports of themeparkreview.com

Rob's recent additions to Themepark.nl (more is better) made me realize I needed to register here, 'cause rollercoaster fanatics don't know no boundaries and I'm hoping to enjoy my hobby even more.

Michael

Hey, my name is Ethan Tracey and I am 16 years old. My home park is Knott's Berry Farm. After my first visit to Cedar Point this year my #1 coaster is Millenium Force, with Maverick in a close second. Someday I hope to take a trip with Theme Park Review. (2008 is a stretch) 2009 would be more likely seeing as I will have graduated high school by then, and will be 18. Oh yeah, I'm also pretty tall 6'6", so I can't ride Deja Vu anymore... But it's ok, I've got the credit!

My name is Ken and live in Columbus Ohio, which is convenient to CP and KI.

I mostly go to Cedar Point, but I do sometimes go to Kings Island (free water park and all).

I have a 9 year old daughter who, thanks to her Heely shoes, was able to ride everything at Cedar Point this year. I saw a little glimmer of doubt as we were getting on TTD this year at Coastermania, but she said that she needed to ride it to get the credit. What a girl. She is the coolest.

Lets see, credits... I have I believe 47, the most recent one The Woodstock Express at CP. Walked by it so many times and finally said, Hey, there is a credit I could add.

Please let me know when you will be going to CP on the Midwest trip! I need a reason to skip work!!!!!!!!!

Greetings!

I'm an immature 29-year-old who's most of her life straddling the line between "slightly geeky about coasters" and "full-on, unabashed enthusiast." I think I've officially crossed over to the dark side now.

My home park was SFGAm for many years, but I recently relocated to Los Angeles. I'm planning my first trip to SFMM next week and can't friggin' wait.

My favorite coaster ever is the Phoenix at Knoebels. I also dig wooden twisters, anything Schwarzkopf, and "what the hell is that doing here?" coasters like Desperado and Megafobia.

I really like the vibe of this site. I've never posted to a coaster forum before, so I'm glad to be among "my people."

Hi! My name is Michael and I live in Huntsville, Alabama. I'm a rapids ride nerd/enthusiast and theme park nut. I build 3D models and take pictures and video of stuff to pay the bills. Love simulations work and enjoy reproducing rides in RCT3. Love a good round of mini-golf too.

Bought a digital camera earlier this year after trading in an Xbox and games and have had a blast ever since. Once I discovered the legitimate uses for the camera, it was that much better.

Sadly, my pale skin goth look has gone to hell what with getting out in the fresh air and sun. Apparently, there really is life beyond Star Wars Battlefront 2. Who knew?

To further balance things, I train martial arts and do archery on the weekends, though my good friends have questioned if me with pointy things is really such a good idea. There are times I feel shafted and that they're not shooting straight, but I just tell them that archers can be high strung and don't quiver at the thought. Their understanding was on target and eventually they got the point.

Kidding aside, I've enjoyed reading the posts and I'm really glad to be here. Looks like a fun group and hope to get to the outings in the coming years.

Hey x

I'm Rachel and live in Liverpool, UK. I have been to Pleasureland many times when it was open and cannot wait to go to the new one as it looks fabber than the last one. I have been to Alton Towers 4 times and its is amazing <333

I love theme parks so thats why I joined but will have to get used to the forum.

Enjoy!

Rachel x

Hello, my name is Curtis (m/38), I'm from Wollongong in Australlia. I've lurked here for a while and have joined at the insistence of my kids. My son, Connor (5) is obsessed by rides and theme parks, and our daughter, Holly (7) also likes them but not quite as much. We're somewhat starved of good ride action around here and our family was devastated when they closed Wonderland, however, we've visited the Queensland theme parks for the last 2 years running and our kids are absolutely fearless on the rides.

Cheers

Howdy All...

My name is Brian.

I'm 27 years old, but act and feel like I'm still 18.

It's hard for me to type with proper capitalization/punctuation. I usually write with all capital letters, and type with all lower case letters.

I am a Self, as well as Friend & Family diagnosed Coaster Nerd!

I live in Saginaw, MI.

I have a fun Roller Coaster tattoo. Hopefully you can enjoy it as much as I do. (I'll attach a photo if I can figure out how)

I've ridden 139 coasters.

I hate work, but of course need to do it to pay the bills, and most importantly get money for Coaster Trips!

I consider Cedar Point my home park. I've had a Season Pass there every year since 1998.

I've been lurking this site for a couple years now.

I joined last year, but just recently made my first post. (This being my 2nd!)

Hope to get to know you.

Hooraaaaay!

Brian

TPR.jpg.731ebd150bcb7a3180e193aef11a26f9.jpg

Tattoo by Chris Hornus @ Consolidated Ink & Steel in Flint, MI.

What's good Theme Park Review?

I'm Brandon I'm 21 years old living in Lawndale,CA.I am a huge nerd for Theme Parks (And various other things) Let's say i've been lurking for a hell of a long time around these parts. Well ever since the board was created. So i'm wise to all of TPR's off beat shenanigans, anyway I hope I have a good time here

Hi! I'm Miranda, I'm 17, from Rochester, NY. Seabreeze is about 10 minutes from my house- I go there all the time during the summer. Besides Seabreeze, I've been to Hershey Park, Fantasy Island, Cedar Point, Disney World, Marineland, Canada's Wonderland, several "ghetto fairs", and Enchanted Forest Water Safari (water park- no coasters). As you can see, it's not an extremely long list like some of yours are, but I hope to go to more parks in the future. You all seem like really nice and funny people- I've enjoyed reading your trip reports.

Hello!

My name is JoAnna and I'm from IL. My homepark is SFGAm, and I used to work there. Last summer I went to Virginia and was able to go to Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens. I've also been to Cedar Point, Kings Island, WDW, SFSTL, SFoT and Kiddieland. Sadly, I dont know what my total coaster count would be. My favorite woodie is Viper and I just LOVE Millenium Force, although I havent been to CP in a LONG time.

I joined so I could meet fellow coaster lovers and possible go on a trip in the future. I'm heading to SFGAm in the next couple of days, so maybe I'll run into everyone on the midwest trip.

Hi there. I'm Ryan, from Featherstone, West Yorkshire, United kingdom, woop! I'm a regular Alton Towers fan, but also have Flamingo Land as my second choice of visit. I love thrill rides, love theme parks, and have been an enthusiast since early 2006. I hope to get to know more of you, get some posting done, and maybe even come along on a meet or two.

Hi everybody! I'm John. I live in southeast Missouri so my homepark is Six Flags St. Louis. I grew up riding Screamin' Eagle, and Ninja was my first looper so roughness isn't too much of an issue for me. I've ridden 51 coasters at this point. I've always loved coasters but since my family never did much traveling when I was growing up I never got to go to any theme parks besides SFSTL. Once I was older I got busy with school and stuff and didn't have much time for coasters but now I have a job that affords me lots of free time and I've been making up for lost time.

My top 3: 1. Voyage 2. Raging Bull 3. Deja Vu

I'm also a huge music fan and love Madonna, Air, Beck, Bjork, Goldfrapp, and many, many more artists.

I have a boyfriend whom I love very much and hope to spend the rest of my life with. He gets my nerdy coaster geekiness because of his nerdy anime geekiness.

Also, I think giraffes should be the new donkey...

Hello,

My name is Brian. I'm 34 and have lived in Pittsburgh, PA forever. I have been a member of this site for a while now and have lurked quietly in the background reading the great TR's and watching the amazing videos posted on this site.

I'm not one for visiting forums often since I had a bad experience in the past. A paranoid/psychotic message board administrator who I was moderating for crossed the line and telephoned to accuse me of either having a multiple personality, or letting my girlfriend post under my account, both of which were untrue.

I have been a fan of coasters and thrill-rides dating back to my first trips on the Dipper at Kennywood. I have since visited a handful of parks mostly in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio and Virginia. It's been over a year since I've been on a coaster for health reasons, but I hope to change that next summer with a visit to CP next summer.

My hobbies include but are not limited to, playing FFXI, Guitar Hero, road trips to anywhere, meeting new and interesting people, watching good and bad movies/tv shows, and listening to just about any music with a pulse.

I've probably bored everyone to tears at this point, so I'll just end with a warm thank you to Robb and Elissa for maintaining a great fan site.

~Brian "No I don't give my phone number out online anymore" Teyssier

Hey everyone, my name's Colin and i'm seventeen years young. The closest local park is almost directly across lake erie from where i live. That park is Cedar Point. I haven't had many chances to ride rollercoasters, although i have been on a few.

One of my favorite games of all time has got to be Sim City 4. Rollercoaster Tycoon is also another great game that I like to play aside from Sim City4 and The Sims2.

Hi TPR,

I'm Martin, my mates call me Mardy or Marty, nickname comes from the Back to the Future film if you've seen it?

Anyway, I'm 25 live in England UK with my girlfriend Michelle and have been a theme park enthusiast all my life. I love everything to do with them!

Hope to talk to some of you and maybe even meet some of you guys someday.

Hello! My name is Joseph. I have been with TPR for quite a while now and used to be know as Coasterjoe1233 here at Theme Park Review, But Cyber.Fiber sounded a lot cooler! I have only been on 18 coasters (I live in Canada 1 hour away from Canada's Wonderland...) And I really like Animal Crackers!

Hey!

My name is Richie and I've been a regular poster on Coaster Force for just under two years now. My name on CF is "Richie".

I've watched TPR videos for years, but I've never actually gotten around to posting on the forums! I did have an account on here, but I haven't visited for quite a long time and can't remember it. I think it was "Richie" because that was taken with no posts... which is what my account was... but I can't get in, so I changed to Richie!.

Well, I live in Nottingham, England (roughly around 40 minutes from Alton Towers) and so far I've only been on coasters in the UK. I'm really hoping to get to some better parks soon and to get to experience other (and better) coasters/flats.

That's all I can think of saying right now!