TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hey im Casper, main user of WWS.com, but came here to give a shot on the un-official tournament.

I just moved to london, been only to Thorpe Park and Alton Towers here in the UK. love Disneyland, lol

Here's a pic of me

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm from South Australia, but don't hold that against me. I love Disneyland and DisneyWorld. We don't have anything that cool in Australia. Our theme parks are Movie World (tiny Universal studios), SeaWorld, (tiny Seaworld), DreamWorld (Tiny California Adventure) and Wet'nWild. We'd rather pay the money to come to the US for our Theme Park adventures every couple of years. I love that people share their videos on this site. I discovered Soarin' again. Please let me go on holiday again.....

Hello, my name is Sandi. I'm just your normal roller coaster fan who happened to marry a roller coaster geek. So naturally I'm slowly turning into one too. It's nice to know their are more geeky people out there like my dear husband.

I think I missed this thread too.

My name is Adam and up until Last September I had never ridden a coaster. Now I am hooked. I have yet to expierence a bad coaster, as in roughness, in my opinion (I didn't think qwazi was that bad). My goal for this year is to ride almost all the forms of roller coasters I can, except I live in the midwest so there are bound to be some I miss. I like photography and my car. I drive a Chevy Malibu of the 01 model year. Once I get good wheels and tires, I plan on trying to get my car to max out on speed somewhere around 120 or more. Gotta replace a whole crap load of parts first cause I can't take care of her right now since I don't have any money too. My avatar shows two of my interests when it comes to photography, my car and historic things. The bridge you see in my avatar is a brand new bridge that was build to replace a burned down one that a idiot burned. The old bridge was 110 years old, the new bridge cost only 270k to build thanks to people who donated trees, time, and money. It was rebuilt in less than a year, it was done so fast because the government wasn't involved in any aspect of it. I live in Indiana, more specically, 2 1/2 hours from holiday world.

I'm not necessarily "new" (I joined here in 2005), but I am new at posting

The most important thing about me is that I'm the Disneyland Expert. By "Disneyland Expert," I mean that I know practically everything that there is to know about the Happiest Place on Earth.

...Also, I enjoy reading about U.S. presidents.

I live in Woodbury, MN (Twin Cities Metro area) and I go to Valleyfair at least two times a year. I've been hoping that Valleyfair gets a B&M of any type since July and that Excalibur gets destroyed because ot its roughness. I've never been on a B&M (but had a chance at Universal Orlando with Hulk and Dueling Dragons but was afraid of going upside down at the time. But any rollercoaster that Valleyfair gets is fine by me!

Hiya everyone! I'm new to the board, my name is Yvonne, I live in Paris and I'm 21 years old.

That's me!

I'm originally from Holland, but I have been living and working in Disneyland Resort Paris for over a year now. (Okay, I don't actually live IN the park, but next to it )

I've been a themepark and rollercoaster fan for over 5 years now.. compared to a lot of people here, I haven't been on that many coasters (around 200), but the ones I've been on, I have enjoyed!

Anyways, if there are any questions, just fire away!

Hi Yvonne, I'm new here too!

200 coasters isn't bad!

What do you do at Disneyland Paris?

I haven't made a post in this thread yet so I guess this is me officially introducing myself.

My name is Kevin and I'm 23 years old and graduating college with a bachelors in software engineering in 22 days!

kevin.jpg.ae46b0d402388e57856cb47ec868ba5a.jpg

Hi i'm Owain

I Live in Cardiff, Wales.

The Nearest theme Park to me is Oakwood.

My Favorite Roller Coaster is Rock 'n' Roller Coaster in Walt Disney Studios, Paris.

My Favorite Water Ride is Jurassic Park Adventure in Island Of Adventure, Orlando.

I've been to Disneyland paris, Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World (everypark including River Country), Alton Towers, Oakwood, Universal Orlando, Island Of Adventure, West Midlands Safari, Wet 'n' Wild Orlando, Aqua Land Gran Canaria, Splash Landings UK and many more.

Hello to all! My name is Banks Lee, and I am from Texarkana, TX. I'm 21 years old and have been a member here for a little over a year, but just changed my name to reflect my local park, Magic Springs (maybe not local, it's an hour and a half away, but it's the closest.)

I'm a HUGE theme park fanatic, and have made a couple of videos under my production company, Banks Lee Productions (creative, huh?) I'm working on one for Magic Springs right now.

Aside from roller coasters, I enjoy acting in theater and TV and filmmaking. I dream of one day getting to come out to a TPR event and hanging out with you guys.

DSC0540411.thumb.JPG.50f5da4032348d4da8fc50f64aeba999.JPG

That's me in the front

Hi there, my name is Skye and I'll be 25 in June. I've been interested in coasters since about the age of twelve and I've been posting around the web with the handle 'skyecoaster' since fifteen or so.

I'm an Aussie but I live in upstate NY now with my American-born husband. Here's a pic of us doing the tiger walk at Dreamworld in 2004:

Hi, my name is Liam. i'm from Fishburn, a little village in County Durham, England.

The nearest themepark to me is Lightwater Valley.

I've been to Alton Towers, Flamingoland, Lightwater Valley, Thorpe Park, Drayton Manor, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The New MetroLand and Oakwood.

My favourite ride is Nemisis at Alton Towers.

My favourite water ride is Valhalla at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

My least favourite ride is the Corkscrew at Alton Towers.

i'm very interested in music and i play a bass guitar and double bass.

(unfortunatly i have images of myself on this computer though i will try to post one of me)

My name is Heather Johnson, and I live in Austin, Tx. I grew up in Arizona, and discovered coasters in 1997 at Fiesta Texas, a couple of years after I moved to Texas, at age 20. I am not new to the coaster scene, just to this site. I read RRC, and have posted occassionally on Lone Star Thrills and SixFlagsHouston.com as DungeonDrop over the years. I came to this site to view a Mystery Mine video, and now it is looking like I have another website/forum to become addicted to.

I also enjoy reading and learning about the physical sciences, particularly astronomy, geology, and meteorology. I also enjoy spoiling my two cats.

I hope to get a chance to meet up and chat with some members on this forum in the future.

Heather

Hi Everyone, My name is Eric and I have been interested in coasters for a long time. I have a couple of photos that I want to upload to this site, but I need to get a decent scanner first. Outside of reading this forum I enjoy working with computers, video games, and recording/producing music.

I'm Sam. I have been reading up on TPR for a long time and I just got around to joining. Roller coasters are pretty much my life. My first roller coaster ride was Windjammer (red track) at KBF back in 4/1998. I have ridden 48 different coasters to this day. I have been on Flashback at SFMM, in fact, I've been on every coaster there. I am obsessed with techno and trance music. Read more about me and view my complete coaster credit list at my myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/coasterman08

Hi, I'm Melonballer, long time lurker, first time poster. I've been on 66 roller coasters. I live in Washington St. I'm a big Disney geek and have traveled to Disneyland 5 times (most recently 2006) and Disneyworld 3 times (most recently 2004). I also enjoy Cedar Point and Universal Orlando. My favorite coaster is Millenium Force.

First Roller coaster I rode was Willard's Whizzer at Great America in Santa Clara many years ago.

Hi! I've just seen this place were I could introduce myself...

So... I'm Théo, I'm 16, I'm french, I live in a very tiny village in France at about 75km of Geneva..

My nick name is Theo the little french but in true I'm not very little! I'm 1.95m (I can't use inches, feet,.....).

I haven't done a lot of roller coasters (only 4 and it was for kids ), but strangely I want to be a roller coaster designer (as Werner Stengel! I know it's not so good to dream!).

At the bbeginningI was almost afraid by the idea to be a TPR member, I wasn't sure I would be able to speak correctly english but now, I'm very glad to take part at this forum because it'll make me do some progress in english, and it's great to talk with people who come from everywhere in the world!(By the way: Are there french people?)

Hello, I'm new to the forums here.

I'm an 18 year old coaster enthusiest who's been a member of Coaster-net and ThemeParkCritic amoung other websites and I can't wait to post at this one. I recently FINALLY got high speed internet, so I have been able to enjoy this site's fabulous coaster videos. I've wanted to go on a TPR trip for a long time now, but unfortunitely I don't have much money at this point (I'm a college freshman)

I've only ridden 40 coasters, but I plan to get that up to 70 by the end of the year. So far my favorite steel coaster is Volcano and my favorite wood is Wild One. I generally like wood better than steel, I was born in 1988, 1988 was year of the dragon, and of course there is a Steel Dragon 2000 coaster, so hence my name is Wood Dragon 1988.

So, yea, my name is Chris, and I'll be the resident nOOb for a while.

Morning all (over here, middle of the night over there )

Jim here, i'm 24 and based slap bang in the middle of England. Came across this site looking for info on some parks and that we plan on visiting so thought i may as well join the forum. Always on the lookout for more ways of passing the time at work

Umm don't know what to say, I'm a geek at heart really, trainee software developer and all that but my main priority is my night time activities, DJing and promoting. Much more fun, more money for less "work" plus you can get drunk on the job

Anything you wanna know just ask. i'll just have a mooch round and stick my oar in where i can

Jim

Hey everyone.

Well just joined the board after ageeees - been reading the website for a while....

I'm 24, from West Midlands in the UK and I'm a teacher by profession. I've had an avid love of all things theme parky and especially rollercoasters ever since my dad took me on my first looping coaster (the Python at Busch Gardens Tampa (sorry.. Africa)) back when I was alot younger. Since then I haven't looked back.

I've done all the major parks in the UK (helped by the fact I can now get in free when I organise trips through school... what a bonus), all the major parks in Florida several times over and Disney Paris, Parc Asterix, Europa Park, Port Aventura over in Europe and I'm now looking to increase my count alot further. Oh yes, and Halloween Haunts at parks in October absolutely rock.

Fav Coaster: Silverstar

Fav Woodie: Tonnerre de Zeus

Fav Dark: Revenge of the Mummy

Fav Water: Popeye Bilge Rat Barges

No doubt you will see me posting around the place.

Dave.