TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody.

My name is Alon and I am 32 years old male from Israel.

Coasters and theme parks mean alot to me and well ... I wish I could live on a coaster.

There arent many themeparks in Israel but there are two major with Vekoma SLC and the terrible Vekoma Boomerang which I hate.

Luckly I get to travel to Europe every year and enjoy the coasters over there.

Well this is short but just wanna say hi as the new kid on the block.

Nice to meet you .

Alon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, to all you coaster freaks out there.

This site has grown so damm fast.

After following the forum in the last months I decided to join your discussions.

To introduce myself: My Name is Andy, born in Munich Germany; Love to travel a lot (not only themeparks); got my first coaster credits in the early days as a kid on the annual Oktoberfest, biggest fair in the world.

Andy

Hello-De-Doo

Been lurking for aobut 50 days so I thought I'd join in the fun of this great site. My name is Nick, I just turned 20. I am originally from a town of 500 in the middle of Nebraska. Am going to college in Lincoln, Nebraska studying mechanical engineering to be a (you guessed it) coaster designer! (hopefully). My coaster count is currently 77.

Well I didn't notice this thread before I posted in other threads, so I guess I shall do it formally now.

My name is Aria and I am a 15 year old female from San Diego, CA. I am very protective of school marching bands because we take a lot of crud, especially stemming from the media. But many of us work harder than a lot of other sports (not to mention we get the highest SAT scores )

Well I didn't notice this thread before I posted in other threads, so I guess I shall do it formally now.

My name is Aria and I am a 15 year old female from San Diego, CA. I am very protective of school marching bands because we take a lot of crud, especially stemming from the media. But many of us work harder than a lot of other sports (not to mention we get the highest SAT scores )

You go! Yes, you do take a lot of crap, mostly because people have to deal out broad generalization of people whom they have no knowledge of to cope with their being insecure.

Welcome, enjoy your stay, even though I am probably newer than you.

Hello, my name is Erik Johnson and I am a Gainesville Florida native. (Go Gators!) Anyways at the age of 32 I have recently become a fan of roller coasters thanks to my good wife Leanne. While I did ride Space Mountain many times over the years, I did not like the more intense coasters due to a bad experince on BGT's Scorpion when I was much younger. (Its still a good intense Schwarzkoff coaster). Anyways this year my wife convinced me to give Rock n Roller Coaster a whirl at Disney/MGM. Now I am hooked. I have to admit that I am grateful that I live within 2 hours of some really great parks. This is a real new hobby for me...and you know how that can be.

Well I can't give my Wife full credit for getting me to try the bigger coasters. I have to admit it was her, as well as watching Robb's videos (Those really look fun!) and "riding" the coasters in RC Tycoon 3.

i suppose i should do a formal entry as well... mmkay.

hi everyone! the name's heather. i'm 25 and i live in minneapolis. my first coaster was what is now called "mild thing" at valleyfair. i'd ride it repeatedly, and if my parents ever yoinked me off it too soon for my tastes i'd insist that they call me "trainlady" for the rest of the day. then i'd promptly disappear while we'd be waiting in line for the antique cars, and my folks would make a bolt for mild thing and, as sure as rain in april, there i'd be.

when magnum opened at CP back in the day, that began the spark in my heart to make it there. i finally did for magnum's 10th anniversary, as well as the inaugural season of millenium force, in 2000. i returned in 2003, and it remains my favorite park. now my goals are to hit up the west coast parks (the last time i was in cali was a DL trip in 1982, at the age of 3), so SFMM and knott's berry farm are absolute musts. i've been to florida enough times to make me look like a junkie on paper, but in truth i've never known a place in this entire world to build up a thicker layer of sweat on my body. gross. however, i haven't been to islands of adventure either, so i'm going to have to suck it up and check it off at some point.

there are three parks i know backwards and forwards due to research and/or experience, and they're valleyfair, CP, and SF great america in gurnee; well, i guess you can count camp snoopy in the MOA as well, if you want. so if you have any questions about these places, don't hesitate to contact me!

i look forward to adding my own experiences to this forum, and to meeting some very cool coaster freaks! robb, thanks for making this possible man!

cheers.

heather

Hi there everyone...I'm the Old mans Old woman...he always talks to u guys so I thought I'd finally join up and see what trouble he gets into (and probably me and the kids as well)...anyway hope to talk to u all one day...have fun and talk soon

Hi everybody! I'm also new here!

My name is Maartin (it's like a dutch version of Martin ) and I live in Belgium, province Antwerp 8) !

One of my favo parks is the Efteling ...

I really love this forum, so I thought it would be a good thing to join here ... :? !

Hello everyone

My name is Kristen, I'm 28 and I'm from St. Louis. I love coasters and all my vacations are based around them. I really enjoy this site so I figured I might as well join the forums. It will be so nice to talk to people that won't think I'm crazy for wanting to spend all my free time on coasters