TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my name is richard weir. i'll be going on the mid-west trip. i grew up in the san fernando vally and worked at magic mountain for four years. i currently live in orlando, fl. where i work for walt disney world. i just can't seem to escape theme parks. i am a performer a wdw. during mickey's not so scary halloween party i was captain hook for the villain's mix-n-mingle. i perform in the festival of the lion king show and the voyage of the little mermaid currently. if you haven't already wondered i'm typing in all lower case. it is because that on dec. 26 during the 5:00 show at festival of the lion king i fell from my stilts and broke and dislocated my left elbow. it's just easier to type without caps.

over the years i've been on over 140 coasters. i'm really looking forward to this summers trip.

Hi, my name is Justin. I'm from Michigan. (why does this feel like the first day of class?)

I've been a fan of this site for a while now and finally decided to join. Looking forward to the summer coaster season where besides the yearly Cedar Point trip I am planning on hitting up Holiday World and Six Flags Great America for the first time.

Maybe I'll get lucky and hit them up during the Midwest trip. Be nice to meet some of you in person.

*Awkwardly stands at the podium*

Hey my name is Jake, I am fifteen years old and a sophmore in highschool. I live in Southern California and my home park is Knotts or Magic Mountain or the Disneyland Resort although my closest is Knotts (which I already posted somewhereelse but I felt needed to be said in this post). My favorite roller coaster is Medusa at Six Flags Marine World. My favorite designer is B&M. I think thats pretty much it....

-Jake

Ello, my names Dave and im currently a student at Sheffield university which means im in debt up to my eyeballs (thanks mr Blair!), therefore one day ill go on one of the fancy TPR trips once I raise the money, probably by selling a kidney on ebay.

Anyhoo, ive always loved theme parks probably due to my parents taking me to loads round Europe as a kid. Alton Towers is my favourite park with Nemisis as my favourite coaster (cmon look at the damn theming, you're riding an evil alien pinned down over a river of blood!). Love the site and keep up the good work!

Hi Everyone, my names Dave (but everyone calls me woody as i prefer that name), so in fact call me Woody.

I live in a small town called sittingbourne in kent (the garden of england), in surprisingly england!

I've been to the usual places, DisneyWorld and DisneyLand Paris, which i'm going back to in March with my girlfriend which i am very much looking forward to.

DisneyWorld SO FAR is my favourite theme park, just the way the set it out is just brilliant, and Universal Studios/Island of Adverntures was excellent too, not forgetting Busch Gardens. I love our very own Thorpe Park, Stealth is probably the best ride i've ever been on! Although going to alton towers in the summer, so be intrested to see what their (from what i hear) awsome rides are like.

I am a junior i.t technician so not a lot of money in that i'm afraid, but hoping to get a better job soon, so i can actually start earning some money and perhaps someday afford to come on a TPR trip, which I would love.

Something non theme parky...err I support Chelsea FC, best football team ever, although not doing so well this season so far, but Man U will slip up and we can win our third title in a row, plus Carling Cup, FA Cup and Champions League, COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES!!

Anyway enough of me now, keep up the good work guys, your doing a great job.

All The Best

Woody

MY NAME IS MATTIAS WOODSON, I AM A NORWEGIAN 19 YEAR OLD BOY WHO IS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE 2 LOCAL PARKS. WORLDS OF FUN AND TUSENFRYD. I HAVE ADHD AND THERFORE I AM NOT ABLE TO TRAVLE AROUND LIKE ALL YOU LUCKY PROFFESIONAL ENTHUSIASTS ARE. I HAVE RIDDEN ARAOUND 200 COASTERS, AND MY FAVOURITE ONE IS LOOPING AT TIVOLILAND AALBORG. I HAVE DOWNLOADED OVER 620 CLIPS TO MY COMPUTER AT HOME, VIA MEMORY STICK, SINCE I DO NOT HAVE THE WEB AT HOME. PKDCOASTER OR JEFF IS MY HERO, AND THE WAY HE OPPERATES A HAND HELD CAMERA AS IF IT WAS A STEADYCAME IS JUST AMAZING. THERE ARE COASTERS I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO SE FRONT SEAT ONRDIE POV OF. EXALIBUR AT VALLEYFAIR, IRON WOLF AT SIX FLAGS GREAT AMERICA, THE VIPER AT SIX FLAGS DARIEN LAKE, VORTEX (BY JEFF) AT PKI AND FINALLY DOUBLE LOOP AT SIX FLAGS GEUGA LAKE. THE VORTEX POV THAT IS CURRENTLY AVALIABLE SUCKS ASS. PLEASE ANSWER ME. AND DONT MAKE FUN JUST BECAUSE I AM RETARTED.

Hey, I've lived in SoCal just about my whole life, so my home parks are SFMM, Knott's, and Disneyland. My coaster count is 72, only a handful of which are outside of California.

I work as an urban planner, and my boss is a total Disney-head; it's kinda scary. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You can check out my blog at http://blogbilongadam.blogspot.com , where mostly I talk about stuff other than coasters.

Also, yes, my avatar is an accurate picture of me... it was a horrible genetic engineering experiment. I am the only capuchin monkey taller than the height limit on coasters.

Hello !! how's everyone ?

I am Tonia , I live in misery . Some people spell it Missouri...I was born in Illinois and we moved to Ga. when I was 12 and some how I ended up HERE !

Note spelling on my name...the Army paid the hospital bill and my mother took every pain reliever they would give her on the governments dime , and my name turned out to be Tonya just spelled with an "i" instead of a "y"...ok , that's all...bye for now...

Hello, so I've actually been a forum member for quite some time now, but I never got around to posting. Now that I am becoming more active, I'd figure I better finally post here. My name is Gabe I live up in the High Desert (about two hours or so away from any amuesment parks).

It's kind of funny, I used to be terrified of rollercoasters, but now I can't stop riding them. I total coaster count is around 44 or so (not much I know, but I rarely get out of southern california or nevada). Hopefully my count will rise in the near future. Heck, I don't know what else to say, except "Hello" and that I really love this site!

ello!

Harry456 is here and NEW!

basics: US citzens and proud Ohioian! I about 19 years old (18 years )

so i just cured myself of coasterphobia last year. The ride that did it? MILLENIUM FORCE!!! *drool* yes, the best ride in the world!! Anyways, I am a disney world, Cedar Point and King's Island Nerd. So i talking away for any of them!!

Hello, I'm Julius from Hong Kong.

So excited cause I've never thought of becoming a member! Theme Park Review has been my top favourite site since I knew how to use the IE! NOT exaggerating! During those non-member years, it really put me off when I couldn't watch some of the videos. I love roller coasters, and flat thrill rides as well! That's why I wanted to be a member so badly. Perhaps I was kinda stupid those days...

Finally I become a member, and I'm 19. Thanks!

I never counted the number of coasters I've been onto (merely more than that of normal people i think...), but I did ride some good ones that some of you might not even know their existence. I'd be delighted to share with you all.