TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hi,my name's jacob i live in nokesville va,i come to this site frequently, so i decided to join after like 3 months, i do love theme parks as much as much as you all do. Heres my myspace, if you all have one i dont really care if you add me. http://www.myspace.com/urjustalil13itch.

merry christmas everyone, or happy holidays if you celebrate something different....

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello There

I am Eric from Los Angeles. I work for the Cruise Industry as a D.J. with Princess Cruises, so I have been on about 150 Coasters all over the world. I haven't been on as many Coasters as alot of you guys, but I am trying to catch up. I have been coming to your site, Rob, for about a year, and I think it is an AMAZING place to get Coaster Info. Keep up the GREAT work.

Hi there... I have been reading for quite a while and posting a few worthless posts and figured it was about time to introduce my sorry self. My name is Valconizer... I love rollercoasters, riding horses, world travel, baking/cooking, beer, photography and more...

Thank you for a nice web-ring/sight for coaster enthusiasts! Your photos and videos are wonderful.

Here is my obligatory photo:

I forgot to add how stinking CUTE ELISSA looks pregnant... hang in there ELISSA... I know it is not easy during pregnancy... but you look like a DARLING! (I looked like a volcano...)

Hey my name is Rishabh.

I've recently become a coaster enthusiast, and find the amusement park industry a very interesting place. I really enjoy all kinds of thrill rides and love roller coasters.

I hope I can visit all the major theme parks in the US before I get too caught up with all the busywork of college. I'm a junior in high school, and live in the Bay Area, home to SFMW(DK), which is a decent park, and PGA (which I find to be a really crappy park). I hope I can one day see a Nor*Cal park get a new roller coaster, but I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

Cheerio!

To add on I only been in my local area of coasters like dorney park, hershy, and three times to six flags Great Adventure. I do have one way to have the great fun of all.

I have what is really CP(I can't spell it so I writing it in short hand)

It efected the ability to run and walk correctly and stair are some bit of trouble. I know it soulds bad but it isnt I can walk And I can take a Couple of people on rollercoasts through the hadicap line and not wait at all.

So Its not as bad and have great fun so could ride cousters even 5 time and still ride them all.

Hey, my name is Luis. I'm 17 years old and I live in North Bergen, NJ. I joined this site a long time ago but I never posted. I've been on about 85 coasters and I hope to get on some more next year. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

My name's Greg. I'm a Magician out in Vegas. I mostly stick around to the California parks, with a couple of trips a year to Orlando. My wife and I got married at Disney World and are hoping to make it to Disneyland Paris soon. An I have proof that David Blane is a defective animatronic that escaped from the parks.

Hello everyone, my name is Brandon. I've been a fan of the site (and videos) for a long time, but I just now became a forum member.

I live in Ontario, California, so technically my home park is the Scandia Family Fun Center, but I've always considered Magic Mountain to be my home park.

X is my very favorite coaster. I'm honestly not sure exactly how many coasters I've ridden, but it's quite a few. All have been in the U.S. until just earlier this month, when I was able to visit Six Flags Mexico.

I am currently working on a master's degree in biology at Cal Poly Pomona. Aside from theme parks and bio, I'm also a huge movie fan.

Keep up the good work, TPR!

I'm Sam and I live in Chicago. I haven't been on a lot of coasters but I am hoping to change that. Since I live in Chicago I go to Six Flag's Great America quite a bit. Vertical Velocity is one of my favorites(sorry it wasn't running while you guys were there). Raging Bull is great too.

I think the fact that I am deathly scared of heights makes the thrill of coasters that much better for me.

Non-coaster related? Um, I play bass guitar and work in film production. Oh, and I already messed up and posted a video in the wrong place AND in the wrong format. Nothin like making a good first impression eh?

"Prepare for launch . . . Goodbye"

SamV2.jpg.83d170c74443bf00b5d5c88a3c0d0888.jpg

Me on Vertical Velocity

My name is Carlos García I live in Mexico and I´ve been on 13 coasters, because I don´t travel a lot.

I´ve made abuot three times the trains of any coaster in Six Flags Parks with modeling clay and I love flat rides too.

Thats all abuot me until now.

See you then.

kumba.jpg.4edfb46c2c622f4d9344f3e20642665d.jpg

This is one of my 342 images of rides and coasters.

Hi im jamie (james) and im from england i am 13 and i love to visit thorpe park and i no u have been there aswell.I live in a small town about 45 mins away from london witch is great as i am near lego land (which i dont really like) chessington ( for kids no thrill rides) and thorpe park best park in the world in my eyes

Hey, hey. My cool user name is Zonga, as in the old, rough, slow, loud, and broken down coaster that used to be at Marine World. Which leads me to this: my home park is Six Flags Marine World and my favorite coaster is Tatsu at SFMM.

In the real world my name would be Eric. I enjoy long walks on the beach, gazing towards the ocean with a nice, old wooden coaster in the background. ahhh..... But overall I'm pretty normal, less the beach thing.

Alright, see you around the forums!

My name is Don and I'm freaking awesome. I've been banned by two seperate amusment parks but never arrested!!

Coasters are OK but I'm WAY more interested in Log Flumes and Nachos. Man I love nachos.

This summer I will finally go to Finland so I can ride some GOOD coasters and up my count.

Nice to meet you all!

-Don

I'm Dan, I'm 15 and I'm from East Lyme, ct (aka a place you've never heard of!) I'm a coaster maniac, and I can drive people crazy with my non-stop chatter! I live close to lake compounce and sfne so i go there most. I've rode 57 coasters, and hope to increase that soon! besides coasters, I do crew and play hockey and baseball, I'm a guitar hero master, I play rct3 way too much and play the drums. soooooooo, hi.

I had quite q time navigating. LOve the pics and reviews. Love coasters. Started with the old wood ones like cyclone and big dipper. Used to take girls on them so I could see down thier shirts when we went over the top. Yeah. a really long time ago. I a now in my 70's and don't ride much but I still think Space mountain was really cool for it's time. Was among first to ride and feel the G's on the turn in the dark. Wow. The Vegas coasters are somewhat cool but the one at Pimm Nevada blows them away. Great drop. I think the one on top of Stratosphere is lame but you can't beat the view. Well, that's the extent of my experience to date. Keep the reviews coming.

Hey, my name is Anthony. My homepark is Busch Gardens Europe. In fact, I love Busch Gardens so much that a fellow coaster freak and I myself own and operate a Busch Gardens fan-site called BGEscape

www.BGEscape.com

Feel free to head over and take a gander and possibly register on the forums. We have made numerous breaking updates on Griffon since opening the site in mid-June.

I've been a member on these boards for a while, but I just haven't posted anything. I guess it requires some conscious effort to keep up with the huge amount of new posts everyday. I'm going to try to become a more active member here in the future, though!

Hi, my name is Jordan.

I'm from England and am an active member of Coasterforce.

I love your site and you guys make me absolutely cry with laughter when I watch your videos and trip reports!

Hoping to have a good 2007 season, already got a weekend to Alton Towers planned and a week in Spain visiting Port Aventura and Warner Bros. Madrid, hope to have some more trips throughout the year also.