TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm Hi

I've been a coaster enthusiast for about 3 years and have been viewing this site for a while. I would have become a member a lot earlier apart from one small thing. I was until a few days ago terrified of coasters!

Yes- that's right. A coaster enthusiast who wouldn't ride coasters. Apart from Magnus Colossus I had never been on any major coaster. I finally overcame this when I rode Nemesis just the other day and experienced true B&M awesommeness for the first time.

I look forward to being a part of the forum and hope that I can one day come on one of the TPR Trips

Hello everyone!

Im Scott, and Im Scottish. Yep, I know, handy name.

So, Im a former coasterphobe (what is the proper name for someone terrified of coasters?) now turned coaster nut. I was cured by blackpool pleasure beach. I have a heathy love of dark rides too because when i was younger they were all I was willing to ride.

Anyway, Im now trying to make up for all those lost years when I could have been riding instead of looking on in a state of mortal fear. I still have a rather healthy fear of heights, but I can say Im a G addict.

So, yeah, thats me. How do you do?

Hello everybody!

I just registerd to be a forum member here. My name is Cameron (I perfer to be called CAM), but anyway, I am a big Cedar Point F A N A T I C! I just LOVE Cedar Point. I think that Rob and Elissa are really awsome people. And I like all the other TPR members. They all rock! Sorry CoasterCameron, it looks like we have the same names, and the same ideas, but I'm sorry to have a name like this, I didn't realize, so sorry about that. I think Jason Voorhees ROCKS!! Scary movies are cool, I love Chinese food, and Burger King, and millions of other foods (those are just a couple) Well Im very happy to be a forum member, and I just wanted to say.....everybody rocks!

Hi, I'm Jeanine. I've been enjoying perusing the trip reports here, and figured, why not join the forum? I live in Scranton, Pa (where the American version of The Office is set!). I'm 26, a registered nurse, run an indie record label, and am a colonial american history buff. Of course, my real love is riding roller coasters and my favorite park is Kennywood. And I'm still trying to figure out whether or not I'm too tired to go to PPP tonight.

Hello, I am elliot,

Im Bi

Im 15 (untill janurary)

I am into photography

I like plays

I lurve music

I like going to shows

I own 8 musical instruments

I like keyboards (i play)

Im saving up for turntables, and a drum machine

I was born in wisconsin and moved to my current location, minnesota

I am now one of the 600 black people in Minnesota (jk)

I am a huge fan of Six Flags Great America (even if it isn't such a great park)

I collage in my basement

I make my own salad dressings

and im pretty in to meeting new people (for friends)

so feel free to say hi

~Elliot OUT

My name is Carlos, Ya'll may call me Charlie. I'm 26. Graduate student in Clinical Phsych.Im from Puerto Rico, which completelly lacks from any type of amusement, however i at least onece a year try to go to a theme park, in the past few years ive been to Las Vegas, Disney World, Six Flags Great adventure and Disneyland. I hope one day to go in one of TPR group trips. Until then, we'll keep in touch!!

Hi, totally new here (the paint hasn't even dried yet lol) and just wanted to say hi to everybody!

I have always loved roller coasters ever since my first one when I was three and my dad took me on one sitting on his lap and I threw up all over my mom. From that day forward I have TOTALLY loved roller coasters and rides of all kinds.

So I am completely looking forward to getting to know all you guys!

Hey, I'm Thomas Jackson and live in Sacramento, California. I've been in a great big "L" through the US so I've been to the Six Flagses in California, SFOT, I've seen Astroworld, I've been on countless fair coasters, and I've been to Disneyland and Disneyworld and Knotts. So, I've been on less than 50 roller coasters! I didn't post here when I signed up, so that's why I have 100 or so posts right now.

I am at these forums becuase, that's my interest is in seeing roller coasters and I check the news here. So there

Hi I'm Walter. I'm a 25 and I'm from Burbank, CA. I love rides. I recently have lost my fear of roller coasters like 2-3 years ago. I have been on every roller coaster at Magic Mountain except for Tatsu cause I haven't been there this year. My favorite park is the Disneyland Resort. I love both DCA and Disneyland, not to mention Disney World. They are creative in every way: rides, shows, attractions, lands... What more can you ask for? I'm also a singer and a dancer, and I teach dance to middle school kids.

hello evryone, my name is Piers and i am from Cornwall in the UK.

I;m 23 and just as obsessed with coasters (and parks) as all of you guys.

i just dont get to go as often as all of you as you all obviously saw our lack of UK parks earlier this year, i think its because of the weather!!

the best time i get is my annual december trip to orlando, however this year i have had to cancel as i have just bought a hair salon and cant really abandon my clients a month after opening.

reading your reviews should keep away the upset!