TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Im new here!

My name is Rasmus im 15 years oldand i live in a city called Søborg just outside Copenhagen in Denmark! besides from loving coasters i play bass and sing in a punkrock band.

My fav. coasters is probably nitro and favorite park is Port aventura or Tivoli:)

cya

Hi! My name is Laura and I live in the middle of nowhere (aka Illinois). I work as a nurses aid in a local retirement home and I love it. My hobbies are traveling to amusment parks, riding roller coasters, making a big fool of myself, and being random. I graduated from high school last year with honors and managed to be voted "Class Clown" at the same time. I am attending a local community college studying various things because I just wanna try everything out. I came about this site when I was bored and I googled "coaster montages" one day. I had already seen Rob and Elissa on some shows that I taped off of the Discovery Channel's "Thrills, Spills, and Chills" week. I found the coaster "music videos" hilarious and 'oddly reminiscent' of many of my theme park excursions with my friends!

Hello, my name is Frank Melgeorge and I'm 15 years old,love roller coasters and theme parks(IOA is my fav). I think Themeparkreview is a great website with some funny videos. I'm also a really crazy kid that rants on how bad Stitch's Great Escape is

hi there!

my name is Sander kay (yes a double name) but you can say Sander . I live in The Netherlands yust 10 minutes by bike from Efteling Kaatsheuvel. I am 15 years old and I love Rollercoasters. My English will not be so perfect, so I hope you will understand . I hope I will have a great time here .

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I'm James, the newest member to the boards.

I live in West Palm Beach, Florida, and visit the Central Florida theme parks frequently (only an hour and a half drive so it's easy to get up there). I also travel to other theme parks every year since I'm a big coaster fan.

I've visited this site many times before but just decided to join the boards. I'm glad I did though since this looks like a great place to post at. I'll see you all around....

Hi. I'm Allison...Y2K. It's a long story that started 5 years ago. I am probably the tallest girl here at 6'+. I love to make people laugh, or at least smile. I've got 8 piercings, with #9 coming up in August. I live in the boring town of Bradenton, FL. Closest home park would be Busch Gardens Tampa where I would much rather ride Gwazi instead of Montu or Kumba. Yes, I like wooden coasters. Fave music is punk, ska, rock and/or metal. Favorite bands are Less Than Jake and Dropkick Murphys. +5 cool points awarded if you like either of the two.

Allison (or Allie) Y2K

Hiya

I'm Nadia and i'm 18 (nearly 19 though woot) and live just outside Manchester in the UK

I've been looking on the forums for a while now and finally thought i'd say hey and introduce myself!!

I was going to be going to Liseberg with Robbeal ands Martyn but money issues mean I can't go (being the biggest cheap skate ever!!!)

I love anything retro and i'm a bit of a crazy laydee, buit excitable etc lol, like my exclamation marks, lol's and extending words with aaa and various letters so don't mind me

I also absolutely love Pinfari's (not looping ones though, ouchhh!) and find them rather sexy!! Same with Schwarzkops especially Wildcats!

Hmm woah i've ran outta things to say for once, well c ya!!

Heya everyone! I'm Nicola, i'm 17 and i'm from West Yorkshire in England!

I'm making my first trip to Florida at the end of this month and i'm really looking forward to it!

I never know what to write in these things so yeah thats it for now!

Cyazxxx

Hi, I'm not really new here, but haven't really posted much. I recently have been bored with school being out, and not having a job. Also many of my friends are having fun in Japan without me because I didn't have the dough to go. So they are all having fun a TDS and stuff while I hang around here. Well hello.

Hello, I am Ken. I am a recovering alco...coasterholic. I have my Cedar Point season pass and ready to ride. I like to have a good time and crack jokes. When I am not riding coasters, I usually play video games. New or old, I like them all. Anyway, hello all. I was under the impression that there was punch and pie?

Ok as this is my 1st post here I thought this would be a good place to start, my names Andrew and I live in sunny Scotland! \o/ Use this site a lot, love the videos Rob, decided its time I joined the forum as well!

Hey, I'm "Bill" (not my real name, but for confusion's sake you can call me it) I'm from PA and i'm gonna be a male nurse! ( you can stop laughing now...) I've have'nt been on a coaster this year yet, so I can wait to get my feet wet (metaphorically, unless you count the Soaker Coaster in Hersheypark)

BTW, i dont have a prob w/ donkeys, but i STILL want to change that caption above my avatar! please help! gracias.

-Bill (*not "william"*)

I guess I am just a little pea girl between all of those. I'm Miriam coming from Germany and enjoy visiting DISNEYLAND PARIS since it opened in 1992.

I'm not able to do any filming on rides, and often to scary for those rollercoaster rides. Just managed my first looping rollercoaster last week. So if there any nice rides, I would be lucky to find them.

And sure I got all 5 DVD from Robb

my name is thomas thompson (wierd name i know)

but ive lived with it my whole life and its mine mine MINE!!!!!!! lol

i am 16 and i live near leeds in north england in the uk.

i love this site sooooooooooooo much and visit it at least four times a week. i also love america from the cool people to the brown paper grocery bags!!! lol i hope to travel all around america in my future.

looking forward to hearing from people so feel free to personal message me!!!

thanx for reading, tom

Hi, I am usually a lurker but thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Amber and I am a Ph.D. student in Communication at the University of Utah (and we will be leaving Utah as soon as I finish!! I'm just not a mountain person ). I'm originally from San Diego.

I am a coaster fan but really more of a theme park enthusiast in general. I have done academic studies about theme parks as well as online communities, but right now I visit this site for fun.

Alright, time for my intro.

Hi, I'm Jon. I live in Michigan where there are NO GOOD AMUSEMENT PARKS. The nearest "decent" amusement park is Cedar Point, and it's 3.5 hours away from me. Most of the time I just go to Michigan's Adventure and ride Shivering Timbers all day long. I've gotten 151 laps on it.

That's all I have to say, the rest of my life is boring. I work on my website, hang out with my girlfriend, and work at McDonalds the rest of the time. Yeah. There's absolutely nothing cool about me or my life, sorry.

I've been visiting the site for many many many years and decided it was time to register and start posting. Can't wait to get to meet some of you here on the forums!

*~* Jon "Michigan sucks, dude" R.

Hey!

I'm Ville, from Norway. I live 7 hours (sometimes 1/2 hour) from my homepark Tusenfryd. I have ridden 57 coasters, in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, California and Nevada Myfavorites are X, Desperado, Medusa west, Xcelerator, Wood: Balder (I'm not a fan of woodencoasters at all, but you know Balder feels more like a steel coaster )

This year I'm going to Alton Towers, Thorpe Park and Drayton Manor, in October, and I would love do meet some other coaster enthusiasts there

Hey!

I'm Charon, I'm 15 years old and I'm from Dronten(the Netherlands), 15 km from Walibi World!

I thought it would be fun to register, I've heard a lot about this forum, and I've read a few cool and fun things 8)

Well, see ya!