TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all, I just stumbled upon this board due to my good friend Joe thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is ryan, and I'm horribly addicted to amusement parks. Especially CP, as they pay the bills haha. I've spent two years working for the point, and hopefully plan on spending a lot more there.

Hey I'm Paul and I'm 24 and I'm from Canada(about an hour south of PCW).

I'm an active member over at Rideworld. Just recently begun lurking at Westcoaster. I really like the looks of this site, I'll make sure to stay around.

Maybe I'll get to meet some of you at Solace/WCB.

Hey everyone...I guess I should introduce myself since I've been posting all over! :cooldude:

I'm Tom, and I'm from the Garden State in the Philly suburbs. I live 20 minutes from GA, and my office is 45 minutes from DP, but I'm originally from the shore (used to ride my bike to Jenkinsons Pier all the time). :dork:

In case you couldn't tell I'm an avid photographer, and coaster and park fanatic, and I combine the two hobbies on my site, AmusmentPics.com! igsmile:

According to my profile I'm 35, which I find really scary because I realize I got my first job (working at Great Adventure) 20 years ago in March :crazy:

Sup, I'm Mike from Memphis. I used to read rmp, and cb. This is the first coaster related forum that hasn't made me want to stick thumb tacks in my eyes, after reading it for 5 minutes. Also I've been a fan of Robb's work for years. I look forward to spending time here with a more laid back, and obviously more entertaining group.

*How about some Flaming Lips in a future video?

EDIT: rrc. I've gotten my usenet groups confused also. It isn't my night apparently.

Edited by memphish

Hi I'm Wes,

From Charlotte, NC. Home of the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Bobcats and the best flying coaster in the da world baby!!! lol

I've been riding coasters as a hobby for 10 years now and I'm only up to 99 coasters But this summer I hope to get up to about 120.

Hello everyone. My name is Zach and I live in the middle of 2 cornfields in Ohio. It really is as bad as everyone makes it out to be. The most unpredictable weather ever! My favorite coaster is S:RoS at SFNE. My favorite park is CP or SFGAm. If anyone would like to know anything about GL, let me know. I'm there WAY too much. I'd love to make more coaster friends so feel free to leave me a message.

Zach, who misses SFWoA

My real name is Scott. I've been into coasters for about 9 years now. I've only been on exactly 100, but I'm hoping that number will greatly increase soon. I'm a pre-med major at Indiana University in Bloomington, IN. Aside from loving coasters, I'm a huge race fan, particularly Indycar and Formula 1, so I often incorporate a park or two when I go to races. It doesn't get much better than that . Robb, love the forums and of course the site. Great job.

Edited by Scaparri

Hey, my name is Joseph Wanek and I am originally from Des Moines, Iowa. I am a freshman in college at Columbia College Chicago. I was a photography major but I don't want to do that anymore. I want to do something related to amusement parks, but other than being a ride operator, I don't know what else I could do.

I usually check out Screamscape.com and Coasterbuzz.com, but I like these forums better than Coasterbuzz so I'll be sticking around here instead. I have been coming to Themeparkreview.com for about 2 years now. Robb and Elissa, I'm a big fan!

Hey. Lisa here. Some of my friends call me Lee. Um, well... I graduated with a BS in Psychology from the University of Florida last May and moved to Orlando where I now work at Islands of Adventure's Dueling Dragons as a ride op. I have an obsession, a passion for roller coasters and will never stop my quest for that one *perfect* ride...

^Welcome...Glad to have you here!

Elissa "it's like my new family here" Alvey

Ok, I'll take you as my little sister, That would make Robb my brother in law :? .

Hi, I'm James ( aka Spike, I used to have 21 spikes in my hair and a big spike sticking out of my chin. Im all growed up now). I'm just your typical frozen Canadian eh.