TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Theme Park Review My Name Is Matt And I Want To Know How You Become A Ride Reviewer And How You Mount Camera Safely Onto A Ride Are You Caccredited Do You Have A Uni Degree For It Or Do You Know People Who Allow You To Do Whst You Do Because Every Where I Have Been Your Not Allowed To Film Your Experience .

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone in Theme Park Review Land!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, say hello and tell us a little bit about you so we can get to know our members a little bit better.

Simply click the "Post Reply" button you see there above and give us your info!

Maybe tell us where you're from, what your local park is how many coasters you've been on, and maybe something non-coaster related so we don't seem totally geeky!

BTW, I'm Robb....for those of you who live in a cave. I live down the street from SFMM. I've been on over 800 coasters. I make video games for a living. I have three "dingly danglys" on my cell phone.

--Robb

Hi I'm simmons, been on at least 130 plus coasters and looking for more. I'm not just a coaster but more of a thrill seeker although due to my work schedule, and other factors, my thrills are geared to rides more than the others. Anyway, looking forward to be apart of a forum that seeks nothing but thrills. Are there any great underrated coasters you know of that I can check out? Anywhere in the US for now would be good for me. Thanks all.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

We're two actors and filmmakers from Switzerland but are traveling the whole world for our jobs and we love theme parks!

We just uploaded our latest vlog from the Knott's Berry Farm on our youtube channel yesterday.

Feel free to check it out and leave some feedback if you'd like to <3

Thank you and much love from Europe!

Video

Channel

https://youtube.com/followthetwo

Hey all! The name's Aero, and I'm in love with Arrow!

I've been lurking on TPR for a long time as a guest, but I've never really been able to work up the nerve to make an account and start posting. However, I've recently gotten back into RCT2, and the Autism Roller Coaster Special Interestâ„¢ has come roaring back out like the PNE woodie and I am so excited to gush about Arrow.

(Did I mention Arrow? I love Arrow.)

Hello everybody!

I am new here!

After all the video's seeing passing by @ facebook I got exited about TPR so I registered :)

Let me introduce myself;

My name is Danny van den Berg, I was born and live in the Netherlands and I am 23 year old.

Off course I was infected with the rollercoaster&attractions-virus since I was born!

I often make trips with friends (mostly with the same hobby) around the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium.

Mostly I'm going to the German funfairs!

The last 2 years my borders going still more far away from home because I got my driving license :D

After all, my borders are still expanding!

I'd like to learn more and explore more in the world of themeparks!

Sorry for (future) spelling errors, but I will do my best.

Here's one picture of me with a cotton candy mustache :p

531831_705468136135943_1032336679_n.jpg?oh=f6bb6137430bf175507bd19083ea29a4&oe=57B31BB3

Well... I didn't know this post existed in the first place....

I know I'm over two years late, but, here goes.

Hi everyone,

I'm Leonardo Bruzzone, I'm from Italy and I am currently living in Saudi Arabia (I know it's hard to believe).

As of now I am around my 60th coaster mark, since I can't travel much. Should get higher, though.

Also, I write EDM.

Peace, out!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Matthew and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. The closest thing to my home park is Luna Park in Melbourne, which doesn't say much (only 1 historic woodie). This means I usually travel to get my coaster fix. Nonetheless my coaster count has exceeded 100 and I'm always trying to increase it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I'm Bojan from Serbia, here we dont have lots of theme park. I've been acros the Europe in few of them and I really like them.

I've been just 3 times on roler coaster (I'm noob ) it is awesome! Hope I will have an opportunity to raide a lot in near future

Hi everyone,

I'm Coco, I'm living in the Netherlands and I'm 24. I'm into roller coasters since the first time I rode one like 10 years.

I don't know as much as you guys so I came there to have good tips and learn more about roller coasters.

Sorry for the mistakes, but English is not my mother language.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello my name is " CUCCHI " short for my last name . Been a member since August of 2015 but was a longtime viewer, my granddaughter had me sign up last year when we came back from our Orlando vacation. We recently went to Dollywood ,and at the airport my granddaughter poked at me and said "Pop Pop there goes the roller coaster man" I turned and behold Mr Alvey with Family, my grand daughter was elated . When she comes up for the summer its always lets look at "Coaster Videos". On to TPR to see whats happening. Thank You for sharing your great videos and videos from all the members of "TPR" you make my granddaughters life and mine a little more pleasurable .... With that I say Thank You.........

Hello fellow coaster Enthusiasts. I'm David. I have been following this forum for quite a while and finally decided to create an account to be able to post and join in on all the fun. To date I have ridden at total of 317 roller coasters. If your interested check out my Facebook page or YouTube account for my coaster videos facebook.com/Coasterclick

Hi, friends. I am Mike Craig. I have just joined and this happens to be my first post. I will try and take my time off from work enough, to be able to relatively active on this forum. Its been long time that I wished to be a part of community, such as yours Fingers Crossed to have a wonderful experience.

Regards

Hello TPR!

I have been a Coaster Enthusiast since I can remember. My first coaster was Timberline Twister at Knott's Berry Farm, my Top 5 coasters ridden (in no particular order) are Maverick, Tatsu, GateKeeper, Prowler, and anything that isn't a Boomerang. Favorite non-coaster attractions would be the Giant Frisbee, Screamin' Swing, and Top Spin (specifically Tomb Raider: The Ride. The Crypt is... interesting.)

As far as not Theme Park related hoopla, I'm a musician, a Geek Squad agent, and my name is Donald!

Hello everyone in Theme Park Review Land!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, say hello and tell us a little bit about you so we can get to know our members a little bit better.

Simply click the "Post Reply" button you see there above and give us your info!

Hi Robb. Allen in Des Moines, Iowa here. I have DisneyFans.com, and have been posting theme park photos since 1996.

Many (many!) years ago, you and I both had theme park sites on GeoPages (I think it was called GeoCities by that time). I have an archive of my old page and had a link to your first visit to Adventureland. I was sent to this forum recently via Facebook, and realized it was the same one I knew of almost 20 years ago.

I think we are old.

I cannot afford vacations any more, so my last one was 2009. This year, because of the new Monster coaster opening up in Iowa, I arranged to get a season pass and have been catching up.

Glad to see more of us old timers still kickin' in this modern Internet!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys and girls! I'm Phadd-F, or Frederik. I'm 25 and I am from the beautiful town of Gent, in Belgium.

I always liked going to theme parks. When we got internet at home, a new world opened itself. My first memories were the construction of Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point. Because of that, I became crazy about Cedar Point and became my ultimate dream to visit it once. By now, I made that dream true. In 2013 I went to the States with a Belgian rollercoasterclub. That was the most awesome trip ever! And we did Cedar Point, that was a dream come true.

So far I've got 404 coasters on my counter, almost all of them steel. I am a big fan of woodies though but there aren't as much in Europe than in America. My home park is Plopsaland De Panne, I even worked there for about 5 years.

I read the TPR forums for a while, for the trip reports. While write some of them myself soon.

TPR.jpg

I'm the guy on the left wearing the Shambhala shirt. I met Rob & Elisa and other TPR members at Walibi Holland this year. Was fun, you were very nice and friendly!

Hi guys and girls! I'm Phadd-F, or Frederik. I'm 25 and I am from the beautiful town of Gent, in Belgium.

Hi and welcome to the forums! I've been to Gent twice (visiting the Volvo Trucks plant) so I have seen a little of the city center. Very nice city!

Hi and welcome to the forums! I've been to Gent twice (visiting the Volvo Trucks plant) so I have seen a little of the city center. Very nice city!

If I look outside my window, I can see the Volvo plant Never been to Norway, but planning a trip to Tusenfryd next year.

• 2 weeks later...