TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hey! Im Adam (cos you couldn't have guessed that), im 16 and I live in Kent, UK.

My home park is Thorpe Park, my favourite UK park is Alton Towers, my favourite park worldwide is Islands of Adventure, just don't ask me what my favourite ride/rollercoaster is!

Im a member of numerous Theme Park related forums (Alton Towers Almanac, SouthParks and ThrillNetwork) and after looking through the hilarious updates, videos and topics on this site, thought I best join up here as well, seems to be a community that ill enjoy.

Apart from the obvious, I enjoy computers, gaming, badminton and generally having a laugh and a good time. Oh and im visiting SoCal this summer which i am looking forward to immensly!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi names james

i come from uk ( united kingdom for retarded people )

im 12 years old i luv rollercosters they r cool

my nerist park is thope park i ant bin there ive bin 2 chesington thow

like the site down load all the vids and hope fully going 2 go 2 america 2 ride nitro and go on dragsta

When I was 18 I went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Someone thought it would be fun to go on a rickety wooden ride that tried really hard to throw me out. Scared the bejeezus out of me. Never again I vowed.

So, 20 odd years later I meet the love of my life whose favourite place on earth is WDW in Florida, and therefore the destination for our honeymoon. I needed to practice and plucked up the courage to ride Nemesis, Oblivion and the rest at Alton Towers. Life defining moments.

WDW in Florida is the greatest place on earth, so we are coming back again this year. So excited!

Great site, long may you continue.

Hi all, my name's Rich and I live just south of London in a town called Guildford. I'm off to Alton towers on Thursday and Thorpe Park for some Stealth action the week after!!!

Was in Florida last summer, rode all the rides as expected, was a little disappointed with Sheikra tbh. Kraken's the daddy out there!!

Hi my name is Caleb I'm 16. I'm from the Kansas City area so my hometown park is Worlds of Fun. I just started riding roller coasters 2 years ago. I rode the Zambezi Zinger when I was only about 6 and hated it so I was afraid of roller coasters until I was about 14. So the roller coasters I've ridden are...1)Zambezi Zinger 2)Timberwolf 3)Spinning Dragons 4)Mamba 5) Boomerang 6)Batman The Ride 7)Ninja 8)Mr. Freeze 9)The Boss I'm hoping I'll add more to the list this summer. With the new ride at Worlds of Fun The Patriot will be my next one to ride. And I'm hoping we will go to PKI or Branson, Missouri.

Hey, I'm steel. If you're on Coaster Fanatics, Coaster-NET, Coaster Cravers, or ThrillNetwork, you probably already know me. I've been putting off joining this site for a while now, so it's nice to have that weight off my shoulders.

I've been riding coasters since about 1994 (I was two), when I rode a kiddie coaster at the South Dakota State Fair.

Uh, my favorite coaster is MF @ Cedar Point, my favorite woodie is Avalanche @ Timber Falls, closely followed by Lightening Racer @ Hersheypark and Hades @ Mt. Olympus.

I'm going to opening day at WoF two weeks from yesterday, so I'm pretty pumped up for that.

I'm 14. I'm in 8th grade. And that's about it...

Just found this site yesterday, and I am already a committed fan! Robb, congrats on a great site. My name is Tony, I'm in Atlanta, waiting patiently for SFOG to open Goliath... big fan of WDW, coasters, and thrill rides in general....

Making the journey to CA this Spetember for a Coaster Tour... right now, all my faves are in the east, but I'm sure this will change after the trip... dying to ride X, especially... 38 years old, and growing older but not up...

Just found this site yesterday, and I am already a committed fan! Robb, congrats on a great site. My name is Tony, I'm in Atlanta, waiting patiently for SFOG to open Goliath... big fan of WDW, coasters, and thrill rides in general....

Making the journey to CA this Spetember for a Coaster Tour... right now, all my faves are in the east, but I'm sure this will change after the trip... dying to ride X, especially... 38 years old, and growing older but not up...

My name is Kandi, I'm a gay female that lives in Atlanta, GA. I have got some nice PMs from a few of the members, but from what it looks like is a bunch of teenage boys that play x-box. Is there any other gay or bi females that come to this, I feel like the only one.

Hello, my name is arlen...i love Full House, Six Flags, HighSchool Musical and many more... Ive been waiting for tatsu when i saw the dugged up holes for the pipes and found out it was real when i saw the surprise on Sixflags

How ya's doin? I'm Rob Vaccaro and I'm from New Jersey. I live like, 10 minutes from SFGAd. I've been on roughly 550-something coasters. I lost count after I rode my 420th, TTD at Cedar Point like, two years ago. Go figure. I don't rank coasters anymore, but if I could only ride two for the rest of my life they would be Hades at Mount Olympus and Superman Ride of Steel at Six Flags New England. I'm part of the roughly 3% of coaster enthusiasts that are not gay or overweight. I always root for the bad guys. I think Andy Milonakis is lame. Have a nice day.

How ya's doin? I'm Rob Vaccaro and I'm from New Jersey. I live like, 10 minutes from SFGAd. I've been on roughly 550-something coasters. I lost count after I rode my 420th, TTD at Cedar Point like, two years ago. Go figure. I don't rank coasters anymore, but if I could only ride two for the rest of my life they would be Hades at Mount Olympus and Superman Ride of Steel at Six Flags New England. I'm part of the roughly 3% of coaster enthusiasts that are not gay or overweight. I always root for the bad guys. I think Andy Milonakis is lame. Have a nice day.

Hey all,

Adam from Sydney Australia here, long time lurker first time poster.

I have been addicted to roller coasters/theme parks since I can remember. My first roller coaster was the original Big Dipper at Luna Park Sydney on my ninth birthday, a couple of months before it burnt down.

As it is well documented in these forums we here in Oz are a bit thin on roller coasters. I recently made a trip to Movie World to ride Superman Escape. It is a fun ride. The theming and launch were great with plenty of air time over the camel humps.

I'm planning a trip to the USA mid September this year. I will be there for just over a week before I go to Germany for two weeks. I plan on going to SFMM (last time I was there was in '93), KBF, making my way over to Cedar Point then on to Germany.

As I will be doing the States portion of the trip by myself I'm hoping to make some like minded friends in these forums that I could hook up with while I'm there to have some coaster fun

See you in the forums.

Adam "bring on September" G

PS: Robb and Elissa - this site is fantastic!!! Great work guys