TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hey Everyone !

My name's Gérôme (with a G) but everybody called me Guigui.

I'm 24 and i just moved in to the US an hour away from Orlando. I'm french and i used to leave in Chessy (not cheesy). I worked 6 years at Disneyland Paris over 20 attractions. My favorite one? Armageddon : Special Effects. Then i worked one year as a CRP Cast Member at the french Pavillion at Epcot. And now here i'm back in the US trying to get a job.

My love of rolercoaster started pretty early when my mom forced me to do Space Mountain at Disneyland Paris in 1995. Then i couldn't stop and i did a lot of parks like Magic Mountain or Great Adventure and my coaster list is getting bigger.

I'm a huge fan of shity flat ride like Enterprise and i hate shows (3d or not...).

I suscribed over here because i'm looking for some news and maybe one day i will do a meeting with you guys !

Perdon my english !

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I'm James and I'm from the W.Scotland.

My first ever ride on a coaster was in 2002 and it was the Dragon roller coaster at Legoland Windsor. It was such a thrill I think I rode it five times that day.

I'm planning to go to Alton Towers next year for Halloween with friends.

Hello all. I live in Kingsport, TN and my home park is Dollywood. Love Thunderhead and the horribly cheesy campy fun of Blazing Fury and can't wait to see Wild Eagle (I have been trying to peer around the construction walls all year). I am not completely sure which, but my first coaster was either Scooby Doo at Carowinds (now Woodstock Express) or Thunder Express at Dollywood (now called Big Bad John at its new home - though it is neither "big" nor "bad" -- maybe Moderate Ill-tempered John). My coaster count is only up to 52...a number I may have thought was decent until finding TPR.

Just recently discovered TPR when searching through trip reports and planning a trip to Tokyo coming up in just two weeks! Sadly, I will not get to cover nearly as much ground as I would like, but seeing all the other parks (great, odd, or otherwise) Japan has to offer has definitely made me decide I already need to start planning a return trip and I haven't even left on the first! This time it will mainly be just the Tokyo Disney parks as that was the purpose of our trip (total Disney geeks on a quest to see all parks Disney), but I am hoping for at least a run on Galaxy Express 999 thrown in at some point (and maybe, if I feel that we haven't been tortured enough while on vacation, Spin Coaster @ Joypolis).

Typically, I am a very dedicated lurker, so no promises how often I will pop up with an actual post...don't know what has gotten into me tonight. Could be the boredom...could be the excitement...could be the alcohol...who knows!

Hello all,

I'm Jonathan. I'm from Ireland originally but living in the UK now, just a short distance away from Thorpe Park. I'm a member of the RCCGB but would love to go on a few TPR trips too. I'm just back from the USA where unfortunately Hurricane Irene spoiled my chances of ticking some new coasters at SFNE, Lake Compounce and on Cyclone at Coney Island.

Never mind I'll be back again hopefully, maybe eve to one of your crazy TPR events!

Heloha!

My name is Ku (well actually Catherine, but no one calls me that). I'm 23, I live in the UK, I'm a chick and I make movie trailers for the living. I've also been lurking TPR like a creep for about a yea. When I'm not compulsively checking TPR I spend my time playing Dungeons and Dragons (and other P&P roleplays). Basically I'm a huge nerd. Also, look, I'm not hideous!

Hi folks! The name's Ben, 22 years old, a long time silent member but since the TrackoftheWeek-Contests I do actually have two posts for a beginning

As for coaster-related stuff, the park I have visited the most often is Heide-Park, but not this season, since IMO it's going downhill. Being from Germany, I have visited some parks here (except for Holiday Park and the smaller ones like Plohn, Skyline, ...) and did my own UK-Tour featuring Alton, Blackpool, Thorpe and Chessington. Would be glad to be part of a TPR-Tour sometime.

/geek

To give this a taste of 'normal' "who-am-I"-posts, I also like to call myself a musician, and frequently travel across the country to visit a lot of metal shows and festivals.

Hey everyone, ridiculously long time lurker, first time poster so, here I am now, I even forgot I held an account...

Names Edward, Uni student from the UK - Norwich to be exact, favourite coaster in the UK would be... Stealth (I think [not huge on UK parks with the people they sometimes attract... to be perfectly honest here] ) but my worlds favourite coaster is Kraken in Seaworld Orlando (Damn that's a sexy B&M coaster and it does help I adore that park).

So yeah, hi everyone!

Hi, I'm Ben. I've been coming here off and on for many years (mainly for the videos and photo trip reports) and just recently decided to make an account here. I currently live in Mississippi, although I lived in Syracuse, NY until the summer of 2007. I've been a coaster enthusiast since my first "big coaster" experience back in 1995 on the Mind Bender at SFoG, and have been on just over 200 coasters in the years since. I'd still consider SFoG as my home park, although Alabama Adventure and the former SFNO are actually closer to me. I'd had an account on CoasterBuzz from the early-mid 00's, although I haven't been there in quite a while, so it's probably gone by now.

Welcome to MY nightmare! *Insert Freddy laugh here* I didn't mean to scare you...

Some of you might know me, but I've been lurking on here occasionally and decided to join. Name's Raleigh. Theme parks have always been my hobby since I was little. Now I love to share my thoughts about them, collect park maps like all of us nerds do, and love RCT (Man, it's been so long since I've played it but oh well. With great power comes with great rationing....or was it repossesability. Who knows who cares). Aside from that, my interests have expanded into checking out haunts and other cool Halloween events. Anyway, here I am (Rock you like a huricane).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to the board I usually introduce myself as Chris.

Been lurking for a while but I thought it was time to create an account. Based in the South of England and as a Merlin Passholder the regular trips include Thorpe Park, Chessington and Alton Towers, usually managing a couple of trips each a year.

Ive never done the math but I reckon my unique coaster count would exceed 150. In normal life I am a student, albeit on a gap year at the moment to work with IBM, and interests range from avid gaming to sports of all kinds.

Hey,

I'm Marco from Köln (Cologne), Germany. My local Park is Phantasialand and the Movie Park Germany. I've a seasonpass for this two Parks.

My Coaster Nr. 1 is Expidition GeForce. My Coaster count is 73.

When you have Questions you can ask me .

Hi, my name is Austin and I live in Moline, IL. That makes my home park either SFGAm. or Adventureland in Des Moines. I'm 18 and go to college right across the Mississippi in Davenport Iowa. I've been on 117 coasters. I will say I have a high tolerance for roughness, as I've found rides like The Rattler, Mean Streak, T2 all to be really fun. Favorite coaster is Millennium Force, with Apollo being a close second. I'm super happy that I got to Big Bad Wolf and Chang the year they both closed, and the oddest, most out of the way parks I've been to are Silverwood in Idaho (which has three absolutely amazing coasters) and Waterville USA in Alabama (which has one average coaster). I hope to one year be able to go on a TPR trip!

Hi everyone, I'm Evan. Im a extremely long time lurker (about 6 years), I'm from what essentially is the Jersey Shore and I live about 10 minutes from Six Flags Great Adventure. I have no idea what my current roller coaster count is, but I think it is in the 110 range. My current favorite coaster is Nitro, and El Toro ( N.J version, not the European) is a close second.

So that's basically what I'm all about and so hey people!

I'm Bryce, been here for a month but never got to posting here..

I'm 15, living in Melbourne, FL (east coast), just an hour from those sexy Orlando coasters. I have been on all FL coasters (except Rip Ride Rockit), the NY Cyclone, and everything in Six Flags Great Adventure. My favorite coasters are Nitro, El Toro, Kingda Ka, SheiKra, Cheetah Hunt, Manta, and Expedition Everest. I'm a Freshman in High School, in the Fine Arts Academy (singing coaster enthusiasts ftw), and I follow just about every coaster construction there is. (Wild Eagle, Leviathan, Skyrush, Invert @ Parc Asterix, X-Flight, Stinger, Swarm, Shambhala, etc)

G'day all from Sydney Australia

I'm Andrew, a current rollercoaster enthusiast, have been on quite a few in the past few years, mostly here in Australia. Whilst on Youtube browsing around some of the rollercoasters, I came across the themeparkreview link, watched a few and thought "gee this looks fairly awesome", subscribed to it and have been following ever since. However I've never been on any rollercoaster that has any form of inversion in it, but yet I've looked at a couple (namely Rock N Rollercoaster & Manta) and thought "yeah wouldn't mind getting on those one day" ..

What is above you? Oh, that's right - my awesomeness (and strange ego).

My name is Aaron, the guy who is a guy. I live in the awfully bland yet surprisingly populated town of Modesto, California. I have been on a mere 26 coasters, and more are to come. I play a plethora of instruments and am quite queer.

So now you've met the Most Bland Man in the World