TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How was 2006?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was FANTASTIC!

I went to Cedar Point and Busch Gardens Europe for the first time in the summer, I went to Disney over the summer, and I went to Universal in October where I experienced my first HHN! One of the few cons about this year was how few good movies there were. Apart from Pirates 2, Eragon, (Yes, I liked Eragon, but I just started the book for the first time) and Night at the Museum, there were just not that many good movies this year. But I am sure next year will make up for it. Hope I and everyone on TPR has a great, great year!!

^ I had a great week at WDW in October; I only wish I was feeling better at the time.

But otherwise, 2006 was major biteage for me. I lost my job (and still haven't found another) and spent five days in the hospital in early December (blood sugar went crazy; better now, thankfully).

Here's hoping that 2007 is better for all of us!

Eric

heh, i had a massive party with about 20 friends and we all got a tid-bit tipsy.

then we got gatecrashed and chased after them with plastic knives. then we nearly got caught by the police, so we went back and started a karioke (sp?) competition.

Also managed to do my first ever:

B&M Dive

B&M Fly

Launched coaster

Vekoma dark-ride (amazingly good)

an Intense topspin (not the wimpy one at Chessington WoA)

a true spinning wild mouse

(yeah i kinda went to AT over the summer holidays. i wonder what this year holds...)

• 3 weeks later...

2006 was an awesome year, although it started out with a bang because I was still recovering from surgery on my knee. I went to many concerts and my friends and I did a lot of trips. In fact the very last trip we made to SFNE for fright fest, my car died, so it was an unforgettable night.

2006 was an awesome year, although it started out with a bang because I was still recovering from surgery on my knee. I went to many concerts and my friends and I did a lot of trips. In fact the very last trip we made to SFNE for fright fest, my car died, so it was an unforgettable night.

LMAO Lindsey what a night. It was an awesome year, even though it didn't end to my liking as I hurt my knee. But this year will be even better.

Best thing for me in 2006 was easily the TPR UK Tour last June.

Easy.

Rest of the year, before and after tour was 'meh' to me, although I did manage to lose nearly 30 lb of last winter's weight 'gain' by way of our new exercise indoor bicycle, heh heh.