TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Have you ever had someone ask you...

ive only had one person ever ask me to move up and i said thats fine. However... This was on one of those days when schools go for graduation ditch day thingys and stuff so when more people tried, we wouldnt let them. As for me, if im in a large group and we all want to go on the same train, we let people pass us. Its just common courtesy to wait longer if you want to be together. I really doubt waiting and extra train is going to kill someone.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I was at Kings Dominion waiting in line for the Shockwave. I was by myself, next to get on the ride. The person behind me asks "Are you waiting in line to ride?" I wanted to respond, "No you idiot, I am waiting in line for my health." Why else would I be in line, to watch people ride?

Retards.

I've let some people cut me. On Riddler's Revenge my friend and I were in the getting into the front of it and a family of 5 was behind us and we let them go in front of us just because they had a 3 year old and another person had too wait with he, so we waited another 10 minutes because of Riddler's slow operations Front row was worth it though

The one time I've been to a park alone [i stuck around after a shift at PCW to get some Wild Beast rides in], a couple of girls who I assume were barely into high school asked to get in front of me for the back seat. It was about a five minute wait, and yet they still asked.

Their reasoning? "You're a single rider, would it be okay if we went ahead of you since there's two of us?"

Yes, they seriously said this. I said, "Hey why should I wait more just because I'm alone?" and told them to go find a shorter line if they were that impatient. They basically just scoffed at me, gave me cut eye, the typical 13-year-old response, and walked off in a huff to find a shorter line.

When I was in Alton Towers queing for Oblivion, I was in the middle of a large group of girls queing. At first they wanted me to let them infront of me but they eventually let me skip infront of them.

And when I was queing for the front row on Nemesis, I was by myself and was at the back of the line but everyone queing for the front let me infront of them and I got on straight away.

I went to Universal Studios for the first time this summer and got in the single rider line for The Mummy. There were 4 kids in front of me and when they got to almost the end of the que they climbed through the partition that seperated the single rider line from the regular line and cut in front of almost the whole line and not one person said anything to them. I was in total shock that noone said anything to them because it was like an hour wait. If it had been me in that line I would have told them to go back to the end of the line.