TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Screen names?

I had to come up with a nickname for e-mail when I was about 8; My dad was finally letting me get my own e-mail accout on the family computer. My parents always called me Rockman (My name is Rocky.) so I thought that would be good. The "89" comes from my birth year.

I'm not the biggest fan of the name anymore, but my miniscule brain can't remember a new name, so I'm stuck.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it started when I IMed up Dave (Kneemeister) to chat and he said, "Hi Yankee" or something. So thats where I came up with the idea for Token Yankee Guy. It was also originally going to be a member title on my westcoaster account, but the admin accidently changed my username from SFNE_SkycoasterFreak to Token Yankee Guy, so I said it was alright and kept the name and brought it over to TPR when the forums opened up. The other reason why I'm called the Token Yankee Guy since I'm from connecticut and I believe to be the most yankee orientated state.

Craiggers "Plus the State Anthenim is Yankee Doodle" K.

Hey, MeteorNotes, when are you gonna do a REAL McKenzie Brothers reunion??

See, that's better than getting email for a dead burger king, isn't it?

My name...well, it all goes back to the late 80s when I was reading a collection of horror novellas that were based around movies (the collection was entitled Silver Scream). Somewhere in the editor's afterword, he called either John Skipp or Craig Spector (I can't recall which) the "cultural mulchpuppy of the bastard subculture." I stole the word that tickled my fancy the most.

But AOL wouldn't let me be bastard, so I went with Mulchpuppy.

The end.

I was told it was the only sound that my team-mates could hear when I was running towards them while playing Rugby League. What do you expect from a 6ft 1in, 113kg (not sure on the conversion for weight) football player.....that I can run without making sound?

Well, i'm not exactly a coaster expert....yet...but i've been doing reseacrh on steel coasters for about 7 years now, as well as going to college for becoming a computer engineer/ coaster designer....so it has gotten to the point now where I can Just About name any steel coaster if a picture is givin' to me or throw a few facts at ya.......That's the CoasterExpert part....13 because it's my favorite number and my birthday is July 13th.

in 8th grade i disected owl pellots. i am glad i didnt have disect worms. what the heck is there to see?!? i like the diagrams better. however the owl pellot was cool because there were rat bones and stuff.

• 1 year later...

When my daughter was younger she thought the Disney song was "Zippity-Do-Dog". I thought is was kinda funny and it stuck. The only thing was Zippitydodog was taken when I originally signed up for my yahoo e-mail account so I changed it to have only one "p", and now it's been like that for years.

Surprised I haven't posted in here yet. Its a long story...

I joined CoasterForce in October 2003 and signed up under the name "Homer14". I liked watching The Simpsons often (still do on occassion) and so thats where Homer came from, 14 was from my age then. I soon realised I wouldn't be 14 forever, so I ditched the 14 in 2004 and became plain ol' Homer. That name has since stuck around me on coaster forums I often post at.