• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had a great story, but its realy very simple

first name is Chris

last name starts with P.

then start scool with many other kids named Chris, and I bacame

Chris P.

or crispy

I came up with this as a user name when I was purchasing some Disney items online a few years ago. It was the screen name that most related to this board, so I decided to use it for TPR. Basically, I love Disney, and so does my daughter, and our first and last initials are the letter S. So, there you have it. DISNEYGURLZ2S

Shari "and besides, Elissa already took Sharktums" Shoufler

I started to use it for posting around 1999 and bought the domain in 2000. Don't really know where it came from, but most call me "coasterfanatic ted" since there is a couple others out there.

// Don't know the facts but hope that I am the OC "Original Coasterfanatic"

^ Dude, why did you take away the Pepper Jack Sandwich ... SOB!!!

Well, my original screen name (still is some places) was Sir Clinksalot. It's the name of the knight in Mr. Toads Wild Ride.

Well, I did have that name on TPR for the first day or so (before it was public). I then decided I wanted to change it. I asked Robb what it should be and he said "SuperCrack" because, well, I have a Super Crack. He then added the "Check out that ass" title and the rest is ... well ... history.

At the Comedy Central website, I tried registering under different names, but for some reason the website didn't let me use those names. I said something to the effect of "geez, what now!", so I typed What Now and that was accepted. At least it's better than Coaster-Phile or Top Thrill Dolphin.

Shadow - Loving shadows, hating direct sunlight. What good did it ever do to us?

Force - Just the last part of my favorite "gotta-ride-it-some-day" coaste, Millenium Force.

My username sucks. But I stick too i because I'm awful at inventing good names.