TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mission: SPACE

coastakid

Hey! I was just wondering if Mission: SPACE has been toned down... I know about the two "teams" now, but is the more intense one tamed anyways?

Thanks to anyone who posts, and if you are going to, please post ASAP becuase I'm leaving to go to Disney tomorrow

-Coastakid

(There will be a PTR!)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all wondered if the opposite might have been true. With the addition of the less intense training, the four of us that rode all thought that the more intense training had been bumped up a bit. The Gs seemed sustained for longer than any of us remembered. I never heard that they were making the intense side *more* intense than it had been, but it certainly felt that way to us.

-Julie

Well as some of you may know, I am now on vacation in Orlando/Tampa. I was actually dissappointed by Mission: SPACE. I guess I was expecting much more out of it with all of the talk about "such an intense, sickening, g-force filled ride"... The Orange Team Training let me down big time. The g-forces felt no more intense than a simple ride on the Rotor. Cool, but not cool enough...

-Coastakid

Orange Team is the version you rode. It's the original version. Same movie, same spinning, etc.

Green Team is the new 'toned down' version. You get in the pods, but they do not spin. It's more like a motion simulator with the same film and everything, just no spinning so none of the heavier forces.

• 4 weeks later...