TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A quick question about SFMM disabled guests policy...

im going to MM with some friends tomorrow (12/20/06) and one of my friends has recently broken her ankle. We have a wheelchair and stuff and i get to push her around all day. I also got her to get a note from her doctor just in case they didnt believe her. A couple questions...

1. How does the whole thing work? is it like knott's system or disneyland's system where you walk through the exit and they put you on?

2. is there a limit to how many times you can go on a ride?

3. Do you have to wait to go on the rides?

Any correct info would be of great value! thanks!!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

^ After entering the park you can go up to Guest Relations which is located right in front of you and ask for a blue handicap pass. They're free and no proof is needed. You can use it on all the major attractions, while the slip leaves out rides such as Revolution and other 'majors' they are still valid there. What is suppose to happen is that they'll give you a time to come back, judging by how long the line is. However, chances are you'll just be loaded up within a few trains. Seeing as how the park is really empty during this time of the year. At the moment the number of people per slip escapes my mind, I think its four people. Usually if there's only one more person in the group, we'll just let the whole group ride together without the need of a seperate handicap pass. Hope that answers some of your questions. Hope you have a great time.

_six