TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Ride From Zamperla

I was browsing on Zamperla's website and on the front page they were advertising there new ride Super Spin.

http://www.zamperla.it/scheda_prodotto.asp?ID=532

After seeing the pictures and watching the video I'm pretty impressed. It looks like a decent mild thrill ride. IMO it looks like a good ride that can be placed in family amusements parks that need a thrill ride that doesn't take too much away from the family ride category. Such a park is my local one Western Playland. The only downside I see is the low hourly capacity which is 360 per hour. What are your opinions on this new ride?

* I also forgot to add that if you go to the last picture in the photo gallery, you can see that his ride has a nice lighting package.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The link doesn't work for me either (direct links never seem to work on the Zamperla site) but it is easy enough to find from the Zamperla homepage if you click on products and then search for "Super Spin" in the box to the right.

Looks fun, kind of like a Booster. Surprised how low the capacity is though considering the number of seats compared to a Booster.

That looks sweet! It would be a nice addition to a family park. Oh yeah, for those who the link dosen't work, here's what I did.

Go to http://www.zamperla.it/

On the bottom, there is flash conent with pictures that enlarge when your cursor moves over them. Click on super spin. It should bring it up in a new window. That's how I got to it.

Let me say one thing: Zamperla Mixer.

Yeah, that one looked fun enough, didn't it? Too bad it was the most uncomfortable and unreliable ride imaginable. Unfortunately, due to that poorly designed ride, I don't have really high hopes for this one.

Although, the Disk'o was pretty good... I can only hope this won't be as uncomfortable as the Mixer.

Surprised how low the capacity is though considering the number of seats compared to a Booster.

The capacity isn't that low. I mean for a flat ride its pretty good. But the thing is, if it will be installed in a park, then there would be some capacity issues. But it would be fine for a fair or something.

Also, I didn't find the mixer that bad. It was actually a lot of fun.

I have to agree this ride would be pretty kewl in Chessy but i would have to say that if they were to get one of these then i doubt they would keep Ramesis aswell as. They would probably end up pushing Ramesis over to Thorpe. I personally don't think we will see one of these coming to CWOA any time soon though, if at all.