TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Christmas Party! Photo & Video Update!

Hey everyone!

It's the holidays and that means it's time for yet another TPR Party! XMAS STYLE!!!

Full photo & video update is here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/xmasparty2006/xmasparty2006_1.htm

A group of us got together last weekend, even some foriengers from out of town, and we visited SFMM, Knott's, DCA, and of course had our annual TPR Christmas Party complete with the infamous gift exchange!

We had 8 people shacking up in our apartment, so between the group sex, roller coasters, and other random activites that we can't discuss here because we'd get banned from the internet, it was a GREAT weekend!

SFMM was pretty decent - we actually managed to get on 14 out of 17 coasters in about 4 hours (if you even count Flashback in that 17), so really the only coaster that was REALLY closed was X, and we can't ride Goliath Jr., so that was a pretty good day!

Knott's on the other hand.....wasn't so good. Ghostrider didn't open until about 45 minutes after the park opened.....Silver Bullet only ran one train with a full queue all day long (stupid Knott's!!!), and we got on the rest of the coasters (other than Timberline Twister which had a stupidly long line). So at Knott's we managed 5 out of 7 coasters in about 4 hours. We didn't bother with Supreme Scream, Log Flume, or Calico because it was just taking SO LONG to get on everything else. How this park has FAR WORSE operations than Magic Mountain is beyond me....

DCA was fun....although with Screamin' being closed it's pretty obvious that after about 2 hours there the "What do we do now" syndrome kind of sets in....but still we had a blast there!

Anyway, overall, the weekend was AMAZING. Thanks to everyone who made it out!

I could post a longer TR about it, but no one really reads that anyway, they just want to check out all the pretty pictures! Here's a preview of what's in the full update:

The weekend started with Spookbaby fondling two sausages at once. It was going to be a great three days!

"Hey Jahan! Stop passing notes!!!"

"Move over Lou! Yeti Ball's got a new woman!!!"

Here on Tatsu we all got in touch with our draconian other half! You know...the time wrinkle and all that nonsense.....

And for those of you who were all "Where's the roller coaster photos?" Here you go!

This could be the hottest photo on TPR!

You gotta love the credit whores...I mean, just look at them! How can you not love them?

While we had a great day at SFMM, THIS was certainly the highlight!!! (note a familiar looking hat through the fence!) LMAO!!!!

Elissa sets up stocking and the Wii! What could be better?

"MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I HAVE STOLEN THE SACRED RODENTS FROM ELISSA!!!!"

"Hey baby....check me out with my K-Fed CD!"

Anyway, you can check out all 7 pages of photos here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/xmasparty2006/xmasparty2006_1.htm

And be sure to watch the Wes Rap Video!!! (even better than K-Fed!)

Enjoy!

--Robb

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a blast...Thanks for pointing out the not so obvious stuff...like why there's no park name on the banners for the 2007 play pass etc...Magic Mountain stuff at 50% off? I better get my ass down there...everyone in my family's getting Tatsu shirts for Christmas this year!

Despite the fact that I now apparently have the bubonic plague or something similar from sharing a room with Joe, I have to agree that this was one of the best weekend trips ever. I got a three credits, and got to experience DCA for the first time. Wow, not a good park!

It was seriously worth the airfare and fact that I'm now coughing up internal organs ever hour to see Wes & The Red Hat Lady. Too bad no one got a photo of her throwing her leg around him (said leg probably weighing as much as or more than Wes!).

dt

I didn't hear of this party, or is that only for the "hardcore 1337 TPR members!!1!"?

It has nothing to do with anyone one member being more "hardcore" or "elite" over another, it was more for close friends and family. Our holiday parties always have been.

As much as we would like to extend an invite to ALL members, we already do that with our other TPR parties at least 3 or 4 times a year, and keep in mind we never charge for the parties. This is the one party every year we get to catch up with the people we are closest to.

I don't really think there is anything wrong with that, is there?

--Robb

Looked like a great weekend guys.

But no AWESOME ROBB'S FIREY ('fire in the hole', indeed!) BUFFALO WINGS to be seen at the party???

Shock.

Looked like a lot of crazy fun for everybody who was there at your home, the restaurants, and at the parks.

HAPPY HOLLANDAISE! everybody!

Seasonally-Adjusted Greetings too, heh heh.

That weekend was way to much fun. I'll be doing something and randomly think of something that happened e.g. Wes' rap, Red Hat Lady, the stupid freaking Sunwheel, getting 3 out of the 4 Joe credits, Thomas stealing from children, Joe weighing like 16 gabillion tortillas, Grog, etc... and bust up laughing. All the people in the home are starting to think I'm crazy too.

Can't wait to see you all again in March!

Laura "Belle wants to stay the night in a cheap motel" Huls

P.S. How did I miss the penis shaped light switches at Bucca's!?!?!?

Amazing weekend, fo sho!

And a big thanks to Ryan for my gifts! They're totally awesome!

Yay for the GIANT universal TV Remote! Between breaking my last remote and having a freakin messy room, its nice to have a working remote that isn't hard to find!

Yay for the GIANT caluclator! Um...it's GIANT!

-Jahan